Joanna Jed would lose to 103 lb high school wrestlers in a fight

Seriously to me Jiujitsu and takedown defense is the dealbreaker.

Boys can overcome a big weight disadvantage against a woman, however if you dont know submissions or trained to take punches and kicks to the midsection youre going to tire out and get subbed, period.

And I've met great wrestlers lighter than me at HS. Our team snatched two championships in the State while I was there.
The 103 lbers are like 110-112 walking and they are SMALLL, I personally was only 126 lbs in HS and I dwarfed them. I'm not confident they will last in a fight against a bigger and combat oriented female.

Now tell us who is actually saying that JJ could beat up (trained) dudes

Why bother with this bullshit non-discussion

If u dont already hear people suggesting it, and see where its going, i dont know what to tell u. All I can say is TS is not imagining people saying it.

Miesha and McMann beat male high school wrestlers in their time who were probably more than 103, McMann even beat college wrestlers on occasion.

That doesn't prove Joanna could beat them though, so I guess all that really says is WRESTLING IS THE STRONGEST.

...yeah yeah JJ beat Esparza, but Esparza is tiny and besides her there's a noticeable lack of "actual" wrestling backgrounds among SW contenders.

#GayHuggingAlwaysAndForever
McNabb also got tapped not to long ago by a 16 yr old blue belt girl

Seriously dude, they are literally the best youth soccer academy in the country. That isnt a "local soccer team". US womens soccer would have beat my high school 50-0 and we were decent at every sport
they are 14 years old. middle schoolers

There's about an 80% chance that any random male audience member would knock her the f*ck out.

sorry i left them out, as well as iowa

I'm just being dramatic. We still need a lot more college ncaa success here before the respect will come. Illinois has turned into a takedown and cut state over the decade that gets to college and doesn't know how to wrestle on the mat and at the highest level takedowns are harder to secure and a lack of mat wrestling will be the downfall of you.

We tend to do very well at Fargo/Duals from having a good system in place to make sure the top talent almost always enters. Also had our team coached by the Freestyle olympic coach, who had a year round training center for a long time until he bailed to go coach Uni. Of Michigan.

No she wouldn't, they'd get pieced the fuck up by jabs and front kicks until they called their mommies.

giphy.gif

This broad did this on purpose so she'd become a meme. Seriously 100% she knew this would end up as a gif on MMA forums and that's what she wanted.

uh they do and have

http://www.cbssports.com/soccer/new...-the-u-s-womens-national-team-in-a-scrimmage/

14 year old local team beating the womens national team

But you ignored this part of that article, apparently:

"Of course, this match against the academy team was very informal and should not be a major cause for alarm. The U.S. surely wasn’t going all out, with the main goal being to get some minutes on the pitch, build chemistry when it comes to moving the ball around, improve defensive shape and get ready for Russia."

Insecure guys always having to scream about how women are inferior. There is a place for you, and it's the flyover states.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/t...listicallybeat-are-the-flyweight-men.3532007/

"Of course, this match against the academy team was very informal and should not be a major cause for alarm. The U.S. surely wasn’t going all out, with the main goal being to get some minutes on the pitch, build chemistry when it comes to moving the ball around, improve defensive shape and get ready for Russia."

yea some nice spin there, and you think the boys were going 100%? They probably weren't allowed to tackle or do anything physical, just like how pickup teams that play WNBA are not allowed to dunk or block shots

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/t...listicallybeat-are-the-flyweight-men.3532007/

yea some nice spin there, and you think the boys were going 100%? They probably weren't allowed to tackle or do anything physical, just like how pickup teams that play WNBA are not allowed to dunk or block shots

Sweden's national women's soccer team (ranked 6th in the World) played a schoolboys team consisting of 14 year-olds, who weren't even allowed to field a full team to try and even things up and the women still lost 3-0.

some people on here realllly underestimate how badly non fighters would get pieced up on the simple basis of footwork

If you know that players are not going 100%, and that it isn't a seriously fought out game, then you should also know that the results of such a game doesn't actually prove anything in and of itself.

Back