Joanna Jed would lose to 103 lb high school wrestlers in a fight

These are the new 'Rousey could beat' threads.

The white knights will disappear jyst like Rondas did

There's actually video of ronda going with high school wrestlers....and IIRC she was getting worked over.

What is the point of this thread?

Out of curiosity i searched to see if i had somehow missed a surge in "Joanna could beat a man" threads and came up empty.

TS. Do yourself, and particularly the women of your community a favor and go speak with a psychologist, i would hazard to guess that you require some type of medication.

103 ibs? what are they 12 years old?

What is the point of this thread?

Out of curiosity i searched to see if i had somehow missed a surge in "Joanna could beat a man" threads and came up empty.

TS. Do yourself, and particularly the women of your community a favor and go speak with a psychologist, i would hazard to guess that you require some type of medication.

yes there have been quite a few threads recently after her last win

The bottom line is: Joanna would push your shit in TS.

You're just going to have to learn to live with that. Posting threads does nothing for that.

103 ibs? what are they 12 years old?

there's a thing called cutting weight in wrestling

average male weight at 14 years old is 112 lb, at 15 its 123.5 lbs which is still a manageable cut to 103, considering "average" weight is based on mostly non athletes who are probably a little overweight

The bottom line is: Joanna would push your shit in TS.

You're just going to have to learn to live with that. Posting threads does nothing for that.

i would win an easy UD vs Joanna 50-45, walk through her punches take down, repeat. Granted I would out weigh her as the lowest I could probably cut to would be 145. on the other hand MM would destroy me inside of 1

I like how some people think that speaking common sense to the opposition is "being insecure".

No, it's just correcting or at least providing a response to other people's insanity.

No more, no less.

what does that have to do with anything? Carla would never even qualify for the state tournament in any of those states I listed, even if she were to enter today

Esparza won national wrestling tournaments in high school. She also went to college on a wrestling scholarship.

seriously. Take any place finisher from any of the stereotypical wrestling states and she loses in a fight 100% of the time. Could she beat some JV quality wrestlers from non-wrestling states? Sure, probably. But take any 103lb kid from Ohio, Pennsylvania, NY, NJ, etc. and she loses 100 out of 100 times I wont even begin to discuss kids her same weight. It's just like how high school boys soccer teams beat women's soccer national team or how WNBA teams get torched by pickup basketball guys at the local gym let alone an actual AAU or high school team.

Woman have a right to do any sports they want and I really wanna see that all that they have all the ressources at the amateur level to train and have all the opportunities.

They can get really popular every 4 years in the olympics or in some world cups (hockey, curling, skiing, figure skating, soccer, basketball...

In very few cases, they can reach a ''pro'' sport level and recognition, like in Tennis, Golf, Basketball and for Ronda in MMA

In Tennis you have the skirt effect and in MMA you had the Ronda aura that showed us that it's a sport worth watching, the styles are different and the girls are super gritty.

It maybe a fluke, but don't hate on them it's one of the few things they can get paid for in sports

How does it feel to have such a small dick TS?

No, it means that soccer matches have 11 players per side.

It's much easier to find 1 woman who can beat 1 particular man than it is to find 11 women who can beat 11 men at a singular physical task.

Just like it would be trivially easy to find a white NBA player better than a black NBA player, but much harder to field a team of white players that would be competitive with a team of nothing but black players.

let's frame it like this:

the best women's soccer team in the world (11 out of 3.5 billion people) lose to regional boys teams who might not even the best in their neighbourhood (11 out of maybe 50,000 local male kids at most). That's adult women vs boys.

How would the US adult women's wrestling team (who might be about #5 or #6 in the world) do against high school boys in a head-to-head tournament?

Given some of them (all of them? I dunno how it usually goes) were actually able to win consistently vs high school boys when they were themselves highschoolers, I can only presume a randomly chosen 'murica high school boys team would get their shit pushed in by the wimminz in their adult forms.

some of the boys might enjoy that of course...
10570559_818953071483533_6120122645029241123_n.jpg

to recap:
the best women's soccer team in the world loses to random high school boys

the US national women's wrestling team (not the best in the world) would likely win against random high school boys

final manliness verdict:
soccer 10, wrestling 0

I don't appreciate the USWNT's name being dragged through the mud for the sake of making a point.

High school boys soccer teams arent beating the womens national team period.
Actually, they are.

A quote: "On Wednesday, the Australian Women’s national soccer team lost a training game in preparation for the Summer Olympics in Rio, Brazil. Here’s the thing: they played against a bunch of 15-year-old boys, the Newcastle Jets, and lost 7-0."

The USA women's team may have won. But it's not like Australian men's soccer is a world beater to begin with.

I'm not knocking females here, but they still are not there. That's fine with me. If I watch 15-year-olds play, whatever sport, I do not dismiss them for not being as good as the male pros. They compete against equals, just like the females do.

wut?

average male weight at 14 years old is 112 lb, at 15 its 123.5 lbs which is still a manageable cut to 103, considering "average" weight is based on mostly non athletes who are probably a little overweight
I thought high school starts at 15. At least in my country. Regardless, it's impossible to cut to 47kg unless you're a midget.

I'm not really sure what your point is. There are obviously teams of wrestling, but wrestling itself is a 1vs1 sport.

Team performances are just aggregates of 1 on 1 matches.

That's an entirely different dynamic than 11 players functioning at once as a single unit against the same on the other side.

It's not apples to apples. That's all I'm saying.

Back