Joanna Jed would lose to 103 lb high school wrestlers in a fight

funny thing is some women have to wrestle men in US highschool wrestling and some of them come away with winning records.

If Sara McMann can have a winning record vs highschool boys in wrestling, but the best women's soccer team in the world loses to random highschool boys teams, I guess that means soccer is a MUCH manlier sport than american wrestling.

Last edited:
funny thing is some women have to wrestle men in US highschool wrestling and some of them come away with winning records.

If Sara McMann can have a winning record vs highschool boys in wrestling, but the best women's soccer team in the world loses to random highschool boys teams, I guess that means soccer is a MUCH manlier sport than wrestling.

McMann wrestled in North Carolina, non-wrestling state, also any proof she had a winning record?

If Sara McMann can have a winning record vs highschool boys in wrestling, but the best women's soccer team in the world loses to random highschool boys teams, I guess that means soccer is a MUCH manlier sport than wrestling.

No, it means that soccer matches have 11 players per side.

It's much easier to find 1 woman who can beat 1 particular man than it is to find 11 women who can beat 11 men at a singular physical task.

Just like it would be trivially easy to find a white NBA player better than a black NBA player, but much harder to field a team of white players that would be competitive with a team of nothing but black players.

Miesha and McMann beat male high school wrestlers in their time who were probably more than 103, McMann even beat college wrestlers on occasion.

That doesn't prove Joanna could beat them though, so I guess all that really says is WRESTLING IS THE STRONGEST.

...yeah yeah JJ beat Esparza, but Esparza is tiny and besides her there's a noticeable lack of "actual" wrestling backgrounds among SW contenders.

#GayHuggingAlwaysAndForever
That only means , some wrestlers are retarded.

seriously. Take any place finisher from any of the stereotypical wrestling states and she loses in a fight 100% of the time. Could she beat some JV quality wrestlers from non-wrestling states? Sure, probably. But take any 103lb kid from Ohio, Pennsylvania, NY, NJ, etc. and she loses 100 out of 100 times I wont even begin to discuss kids her same weight. It's just like how high school boys soccer teams beat women's soccer national team or how WNBA teams get torched by pickup basketball guys at the local gym let alone an actual AAU or high school team.
Since u never stipulate male wrestlers ill assume u mean female wrestlers and i disagree

I don't understand. What's going to happen when she's on her back? The gap in grappling skill is going to be greater than the gap in strength/wrestling. She's no Rousey, but she'd snap arms.

rMqPzUSvdV0uk.gif
YESSS ONE OF BEST GIFS

IM RETARDED??

Out of all the women, Joanna probably isn't someone who I would pick a wrestler against, lol.

Her flying sprawls and denial of enntrieswere insane.

She would probably lose against any seriously talented 15 years old boxer, due to sheer difference in physicality of their strikes, but wrestler with no mma experience? not sure

Yeah, like she lost to Carla Esparza.

what does that have to do with anything? Carla would never even qualify for the state tournament in any of those states I listed, even if she were to enter today

These are the new 'Rousey could beat' threads.

The white knights will disappear jyst like Rondas did

All it means is that McMann, along with Tate and Zingano who was captain of her boys' wrestling team, are saints. Guys like Cormier, Woodley and Frankie (any top fighter with a wrestling background) are male saints.

To Hug Gayly is the martial art of saints, and blessed are those who Hug Gayly.

For comparison Helen Maroulis is arguably the best female wrestler in history to date and the best she was able to do was finish 6th in Maryland state tournament at 103, MD is an OK wrestling state, but should would not have even qualified in the other states mentioned where she would get torched in wrestling alone, let alone fighting. Helen would beat Jo Jed as well though

Breaking: Healthy men are physically stronger than most of their female counterparts. Women wouldn't win in divisions they don't compete in.

It's pretty embarrassing for a male in high school to be able to make 103 lbs.

All it means is that McMann, along with Tate and Zingano who was captain of her boys' wrestling team, are saints. Guys like Cormier, Woodley and Frankie (any top fighter with a wrestling background) are male saints.

To Hug Gayly is the martial art of saints, and blessed are those who Hug Gayly.
I mean heck, Georges SAINT Pierre adopted wrestling as his main fighting style in MMA.

Wrestling = SAINT fighting.

It's pretty embarrassing for a male in high school to be able to make 103 lbs.

wut?

average male weight at 14 years old is 112 lb, at 15 its 123.5 lbs which is still a manageable cut to 103, considering "average" weight is based on mostly non athletes who are probably a little overweight

Back