Joanna Challenger says UFC 231 title win makes her GOAT of Women's MMA

Can't be goat ... Her brakes was beat off by Rose ... She needs more to be considered

Right now Cyborg is..if she loses I put my Goat card on Nunes

Lol. Joanna Challenger will never get old.

<{outtahere}>

Ever since Rose exposed her for smelling like farts, I can't look at her the same

Her ass is getting bigger too

She looked hot

BEa6trz.gif
L

“After victory on Saturday I will prove that I am the GOAT of women’s MMA,” Jedrzejczyk told reporters at today’s UFC 231 pre-fight news conference.

Jedrzejczyk and Shevchenko share a history that goes back roughly a decade. They fought three times under muay Thai rules, with Shevchenko winning all three contests.

Although Jedrzejczyk has the chance to become just the second 125-pound champ in UFC history, she said that doesn’t mean her run strawweight run is over. She said she intends to return to 115 pounds next year and warned everyone in the weight class about her impending return.

“Strawweights, bow down,” Jedrzejczyk said. “I’m coming back next year. Who else you see? Who else? Who is left. I beat all of them. All of them.”

via mmajunkie
Joana Champion
Then Joana Contender
And now Joana Challenger
Lol
If Bullet beat that ass,which is 75% guaranteed,whats gonna be next ?
And on topic, hell no if WMMA had a GOAT the competition woulb be between Cyborg, Nunes, Homda .

Please put Joanna out of her misery and continue her losing streak to 3, so she stops this nonsense talk.

Joana Champion
Then Joana Contender
And now Joana Challenger
Lol
And on topic, hell no if WMMA had a GOAT the competition woulb be between Cyborg, Nunes, Homda .

Joanna Gatekeeper

Joana Champion
Then Joana Contender
And now Joana Challenger
Lol
Joanna Hasbeen

Hurr durr cyborg is too muscly and good at fighting and my fragile ego as a beta.male cant handle it so I will project my insecurities on the internet so nobody thinks I have a small wiener
Rofl

GOAT level denial

Joanna simply refuses to acknowledge that Rose beat her ass twice

Silva lost to weidman twice yet is in constant talks of being GOAT but yeah..

Nah, Cyborg is GOAT WMMA.

Oh the woman who maintains an extraordinary physique & who popped dirty, had a 6 lbs bikini, already had discrepancies in the UFC regarding meds, and routinely fights women who fight at 135 or lower? Yeah hate to break it to you but it'll never be her

if she does for sure it puts her up there, but those two loses to Rose seems to keep her up at night.

Back