Joanna Challenger says UFC 231 title win makes her GOAT of Women's MMA

If GSP can tap to strikes and still be considered a goat then why can't she? Because she's a women? If she beats Valentina she'll be the first in wmma to hold belts in two different weight divisions
Joanna never avenged her loss to Namajunas, and it was never a fluke. GSP took Serra lightly and got caught, then came back stronger than ever and demolished him. Joanna got pieced up in both fights.

And note, I'm just arguing over your comparison with GSP, I don't do P4P discussions.

P

You brought that photo when you're fucking nothing, it' sad.
e2d278c546432c8b0a30ce8982752deb56d0249aff996c923378fdf2524a5981.jpg

She always puts a huge amount of pressure on herself when she says these things and when it does not work out and their is at least a 50% chance it won't, in my opinion that is about 80 or 90%, anyway she looks like a fool. Just go do your best and let the cards fall where they may and if you are the best don't say it show it.

She might be the best woman in MMA........................If something was to happen to Rose or Valentina because Valentina is going to maul her. That girl is very violent

Fight is interesting for me since Joanna is probably working with Nunes for this match. Cyborg has worked with Valentina and then Valentina also reached out with working with Rose.

Won her last fight casual. Stay mad
Oh damn I missed a WMMA fight. I'm definitely a casual. 2 loss and dec win vs scrub fighter definitely puts her in top GOAT talk.
<YeahOKJen>

Whatever helps her sleep at night...

Valentina via decision

She's so humble, that's why I like her.

if she wins, she'll have a good case...much like dc winning the hw title..after losing to jones 2x.

Only people who lack 3 digit IQ points think DC is the GOAT.

He’s not even the best fighter of his era, let alone of all time. He’s great, one of the best for sure, but lets not talk nonsense.

Joanna would need to beat Valentina and either be dominant at 125 like she was at 115, or beat Rose in dominating fashion after beating Valentina as well. That’s only way she can be “goat”.

Either way, best WMMA fighter of all time will be decided later in the month. No shot Joanna is GOAT if Amanda beats Cyborg and if Cyborg wins, I’m not sure even the haters can talk shit anymore, she’ll have beat everyone who is relevant + every random soccer mom.

She should get back to her roots and get humble instead to keep playing this carachter.

Only people who lack 3 digit IQ points think DC is the GOAT.

He’s not even the best fighter of his era, let alone of all time. He’s great, one of the best for sure, but lets not talk nonsense.

Joanna would need to beat Valentina and either be dominant at 125 like she was at 115, or beat Rose in dominating fashion after beating Valentina as well. That’s only way she can be “goat”.

Either way, best WMMA fighter of all time will be decided later in the month. No shot Joanna is GOAT if Amanda beats Cyborg and if Cyborg wins, I’m not sure even the haters can talk shit anymore, she’ll have beat everyone who is relevant + every random soccer mom.
Only in MMA are fans stupid enough to still credit a career steroid cheat who was caught red handed with the win, this doesn't happen in the olympics where all the athlete has to do is run in a straight line, yet in a sport that I Clyde's strength, stamina, and tolerance to pain its ignored comical.

If GSP can tap to strikes and still be considered a goat then why can't she? Because she's a women? If she beats Valentina she'll be the first in wmma to hold belts in two different weight divisions
Calm your tits, FemNazi

GSP avenged his loss in dominant fashion. Joanna lost to Rose a second time after tapping to strikes.

Joanna isn't even the best in her division... Makes no sense how she can be the GOAT.

Oh damn I missed a WMMA fight. I'm definitely a casual. 2 loss and dec win vs scrub fighter definitely puts her in top GOAT talk.
<YeahOKJen>
Exactly. Got her ass beat twice then beat someone who looked 2 divisions smaller, by decision.

she is so annoying ,
hope Val KO's her, otherwise we will hear lot of shit from her mouth.

I didnt Tap

Only in MMA are fans stupid enough to still credit a career steroid cheat who was caught red handed with the win, this doesn't happen in the olympics where all the athlete has to do is run in a straight line, yet in a sport that I Clyde's strength, stamina, and tolerance to pain its ignored comical.

You do know that DC himself has said that Jon has beat him twice right? DC has accepted the losses, the fact that dorks like you haven’t, is even more comical.

Especially when the last time he “cheated” it was an amount that LITERALLY made 0 difference (check the science on it, it will confirm).

And what makes you think that if you take away the JBJ fights, that DC is the goat? His resume in the past 8 years or so has been good no doubt, but its nowhere close to the best. Beating guys like Hendo (at LHW and 46 years old) Anderson Silva (at LHW) Roy Nelson, and Patrick Cummins, along with guys like Volkan who is really only a title contender because of the lack of depth at 205, doesn’t make you the best of all time.

Again, DC is a great fighter, but, he isn’t even the best of this era. He can’t be the best of all time, it’s that simple.

You do know that DC himself has said that Jon has beat him twice right? DC has accepted the losses, the fact that dorks like you haven’t, is even more comical.

Especially when the last time he “cheated” it was an amount that LITERALLY made 0 difference (check the science on it, it will confirm).

And what makes you think that if you take away the JBJ fights, that DC is the goat? His resume in the past 8 years or so has been good no doubt, but its nowhere close to the best. Beating guys like Hendo (at LHW and 46 years old) Anderson Silva (at LHW) Roy Nelson, and Patrick Cummins, along with guys like Volkan who is really only a title contender because of the lack of depth at 205, doesn’t make you the best of all time.

Again, DC is a great fighter, but, he isn’t even the best of this era. He can’t be the best of all time, it’s that simple.
What planet have you been on thick cunt, DC has had nothing but shit to say about Jon being a cheat since the day he got caught AGAIN, what he means by that is he's came to terms with it as in yes he lost, but he lost to a guy who had to cheat to beat him twice therefore he's at peace with it.
And he's beat Gustaffson, Volkov, Rumble, Stipe and Lewis at heavy weight not to mention the guys he beat at heavyweight before even entering the UFC, Jones has openly shied away from fighting at heavyweight even though he's twice the size of Cormier reach and height wise.

I don't care if DC is classed as the goat or not but Jones whole career is held in the same regards as Lance Armstrongs an unbeatable cheat.

Joanna needs the right hair style to hide some facial features to look better. She looks bad with messy hair or a pony tail but can look much better with her hair done.
18072569jj1544069740.jpg
WTF who the hell drinks white wine and coffee at the same time?

I was about to watch that presser...and then I see this. hmm fuck no not watching anymore.

I love how a 115-125 girl with confidence triggers a lot of you

Back