Joanna Challenger says UFC 231 title win makes her GOAT of Women's MMA

So you think he purposely took an amount that wouldn't help knowing he'd be tested/caught?

No, I think he took an amount he thought he could get away with and traces of it were detected

You really are retarded. She was on a winning streak when they fought. Just drop it stupid
I can’t believe you actually believe she’s a quality fighter. I’m saving your screen name after JJ loses....again.

I like how people use analogies that make no sense in relation to what happened.

If you think hes a cheat, cool. But it wasnt the "roids" that KO'd DC.

Also, why has DC beat other roiders but couldn't JBJ?
Your point is that he had levels in his system... What I'm trying to explain to u is that he tested positive for masking agents... Which means he is HIDING what is in his system.

When he tested for only x amounts in his system in his next fight after failing for masking agents... It shows clearly that these were the traces he couldn't mask.

Your conclusion that he only took x amount and no more, is funny as hell

No, I think he took an amount he thought he could get away with and traces of it were detected
This, is common sense. That one poster doesn't seem to be able to grasp reality. Sounds gullible as fuck. You could probably sell him a bridge.

Your point is that he had levels in his system... What I'm trying to explain to u is that he tested positive for masking agents... Which means he is HIDING what is in his system.

When he tested for only x amounts in his system in his next fight after failing for masking agents... It shows clearly that these were the traces he couldn't mask.

Your conclusion that he only took x amount and no more, is funny as hell

my conclusion (which is based on the science) is that it did NOT help him physically in any way (again, if you do research, you'll find same results). Nor do I really even give a fuck, DC lost. It's that simple. He's accepted it, so you guys should too. Stop making up excuses as to why he lost to Jon when according to science, it didn't help him.

an amount that wouldn't help him physically? Because that is what was found in his system.

Not even close...Valentina is the best...Also i think Valentina would beat cyborg...

That's like saying Conor is the GOAT for winning the LW title, LOL!

GSP tapped to strikes, probably the GOAT in MMA

It’s the tapping alone, it’s the tapping coupled with the denial and delusion....GSP has always been humble and professional...

I can’t believe you actually believe she’s a quality fighter. I’m saving your screen name after JJ loses....again.

She’s better then Lina Landsberg, Leslie Smith, and whatever random Euro trash Invicta had her fighting. The point isn’t if she loses or wins pea brain. It’s the fact JJ faces quality opponents while Cyborg will finally face someone in their prime for the first time in 14 years on the 29th

my conclusion (which is based on the science) is that it did NOT help him physically in any way (again, if you do research, you'll find same results). Nor do I really even give a fuck, DC lost. It's that simple. He's accepted it, so you guys should too. Stop making up excuses as to why he lost to Jon when according to science, it didn't help him.
you're still assuming that that's all he took. Again, he tested positive for masking agents. Masking agents helps reduce traces of PEDs when tested.

So to test for 'traces'... you assume he only took traces. Everyone else who isn't an idiot, understands that it means he didn't manage to flush away those traces before the test.

If I catch my chief accountant stealing traces of money from my business... I don't conclude that he only took traces of it, and didn't mean much. I understand that since he has a record for masking numbers, manipulating numbers, and now I caught him stealing traces of my money... that he has stolen money before and gotten away with it.

This is what everybody else understands... but you seem to have little to no real-word common sense. That's on you dude. Believe what makes you happy.

you're still assuming that that's all he took. Again, he tested positive for masking agents. Masking agents helps reduce traces of PEDs when tested.

So to test for 'traces'... you assume he only took traces. Everyone else who isn't an idiot, understands that it means he didn't manage to flush away those traces before the test.

If I catch my chief accountant stealing traces of money from my business... I don't conclude that he only took traces of it, and didn't mean much. I understand that since he has a record for masking numbers, manipulating numbers, and now I caught him stealing traces of my money... that he has stolen money before and gotten away with it.

This is what everybody else understands... but you seem to have little to no real-word common sense. That's on you dude. Believe what makes you happy.

Right. But you cant be incorrect in your assumptions because thats all they are. Your personal feelings. You have 0 facts.

And again, since maybe you dont watch fights enough. Steroids don't magically make you the best fighter in the cage on any night. Many roiders have lost. Roids don't exploit a weakness that you see in an opponent which he said he was prepped for.

Jon won because he is the better fighter. He's proven it twice. Feel free to believe whatever you want though bud. No point in having the convo when you clearly are upset DC lost.

GOAT level denial

Joanna simply refuses to acknowledge that Rose beat her ass twice
lol wtf... everyone looses at some point, stop being so hatefull... either you are dumb or retarded, if you dont at least consider her as wmma goat... oh yeah on other hand you have honda ( she rock that wwe now) and female cyborg, that want to fight smaller girls; usually... people on sherdog these days.

Last edited:
Back