Joanna Challenger says UFC 231 title win makes her GOAT of Women's MMA

Cooliox

Steel Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
“After victory on Saturday I will prove that I am the GOAT of women’s MMA,” Jedrzejczyk told reporters at today’s UFC 231 pre-fight news conference.

Jedrzejczyk and Shevchenko share a history that goes back roughly a decade. They fought three times under muay Thai rules, with Shevchenko winning all three contests.

Although Jedrzejczyk has the chance to become just the second 125-pound champ in UFC history, she said that doesn’t mean her run strawweight run is over. She said she intends to return to 115 pounds next year and warned everyone in the weight class about her impending return.

“Strawweights, bow down,” Jedrzejczyk said. “I’m coming back next year. Who else you see? Who else? Who is left. I beat all of them. All of them.”

via mmajunkie

I think she’s in the conversation

She looked hot

BEa6trz.gif

Last edited:
GOAT level denial

Joanna simply refuses to acknowledge that Rose beat her ass twice

She's got a pretty good case already, being Shevchenko would be a good push to the argument.

She is the cringey boogeywoman of wmma.

Whatever you say Tappy MC Tapper...

Can't deny being a two division champion... But Amanda also has a chance at that. Also. Cyborg. And even with the hate Ronda... being the WMMA pioneer in the UFC.

She's getting smoked on Saturday, so not really relevant.

You have to be female to be a goat in a woman's sport
Hurr durr cyborg is too muscly and good at fighting and my fragile ego as a beta.male cant handle it so I will project my insecurities on the internet so nobody thinks I have a small wiener

Hurr durr cyborg is too muscly and good at fighting and my fragile ego as a beta.male cant handle it so I will project my insecurities on the internet so nobody thinks I have a small wiener
The irony with these idiots is there are other women who have the same or even more muscle mass relative to their height and frames (fat free mass index) than Cyborg yet they don't say shit about them, they just have this hate boner for Cyborg after she popped once like 10 years ago. Sara McMann, Felice Herrig, Liz Carmouche, Ronda Rousey are just as jacked as Cyborg for their height. Unfortunately for them The Borg dominates and is just that good.

Last edited:
“After victory on Saturday I will prove that I am the GOAT of women’s MMA,” Jedrzejczyk told reporters at today’s UFC 231 pre-fight news conference.

Jedrzejczyk and Shevchenko share a history that goes back roughly a decade. They fought three times under muay Thai rules, with Shevchenko winning all three contests.

Although Jedrzejczyk has the chance to become just the second 125-pound champ in UFC history, she said that doesn’t mean her run strawweight run is over. She said she intends to return to 115 pounds next year and warned everyone in the weight class about her impending return.

“Strawweights, bow down,” Jedrzejczyk said. “I’m coming back next year. Who else you see? Who else? Who is left. I beat all of them. All of them.”

via mmajunkie
NO, Nunes so far beat more champions, ex-champions. and more convincingly leaving them bloodied and broken... and if she beats CYBORG Amanda Nunes is the WMMA Goat. Her only bad fight was against Zingano when she blew her load in the first trying to finish Cat.

I actually believe IF Joanna loses this fight she will be in a bad spot. Shevchenko likely wins by TKO/KO...

That be 2 losses to Rose and another loss after her recent win against Tecia Torres.

If Joanna gets KOed I am concerned we will see her fall like Anderson Silva not so much of an AGING thing but her capability of taking a shot to the chin is getting worse. Show me one fight in her past 4 she didnt get hit. Karolina has her in trouble just JJ was against the fence able to clench and recover, then Andrade hit her so hard on the head she Joanna developed a huge hematoma like Sloth from the Goonies.

Last edited:
Back