Joanna Challenger says UFC 231 title win makes her GOAT of Women's MMA

Joanna is the wmma goat. She for sure beat rose the second time

I'm not sure who else is in the running. Rousey was it when WMMA in the UFC was in it's infancy, finishing fights in a weak division. When the competition level rose slightly, she got finished twice in a row. I guess if Nunes beat Cyborg she would have a solid case, but outside of a couple wins over Valentina, she's just been beating up relatively unremarkable, unathletic and past-it fighters. Joanna defended her belt multiple times against quality fighters who remained at the top of the division after losing to her. She looked like the weight-cut affected her significantly in her first loss to Rose, and she probably could have won the second time had she forced the clinch a bit more instead of just beating Rose up there when Rose made the mistake of engaging in it.

Which female fighter is more established than her if she beats Valentina and becomes champion in a second weight-class? Rose? Maybe if she beats Andrade it's close because of their head-to-head, but at the moment her only truly career-defining wins are against Joanna. Meanwhile, Joanna's record will contain two wins against Gadelha, a win over Andrade, a win over Karolina and a win over Valentina, as well as having won two belts. I think her case for being WMMA's GOAT, should she beat Valentina, is very strong, at least temporarily.

Only people who lack 3 digit IQ points think DC is the GOAT.

He’s not even the best fighter of his era, let alone of all time. He’s great, one of the best for sure, but lets not talk nonsense.

Joanna would need to beat Valentina and either be dominant at 125 like she was at 115, or beat Rose in dominating fashion after beating Valentina as well. That’s only way she can be “goat”.

Either way, best WMMA fighter of all time will be decided later in the month. No shot Joanna is GOAT if Amanda beats Cyborg and if Cyborg wins, I’m not sure even the haters can talk shit anymore, she’ll have beat everyone who is relevant + every random soccer mom.

I agree about dc not being goat...but everyone loses...and joanna did defend quite a few times before losing...she may not even win this fight coming up..

Rose wasn't on PEDs both times they fought.

<JonesLaugh>

jones never tested positive in the 1st fight..and it was already ruled that the smidgeon found in jon's blood, would have no benefit in the fight...given that he tested negative in all the tests leading up to the fight.

If Joanna beats Valentina she's the WMMA GOAT and it's not up for debate

She hasn't made a career out of beating up smaller women from a lower weight class, hasn't only beaten unranked low quality opposition, hasn't attained insane physical advantages over opponents from years of steroid abuse.

She would have have defeated the #1 Flyweight in the world, became the first 2 division WMMA Champ, and have several dominant title defenses in the most stacked WMMA division.

You have to be an absolute delusional retard to ignore these facts and not call her the GOAT.

Last edited:
If Joanna beats Valentina she's the WMMA GOAT and it's not up for debate

Makes no sense. If Joanna beats Valentina, it means that Rose is the uncrowned 2-division WMMA champion

Oh damn I missed a WMMA fight. I'm definitely a casual. 2 loss and dec win vs scrub fighter definitely puts her in top GOAT talk.
<YeahOKJen>

Her deep wommenz mma droolz boys rule. Don’t make stupid statements. And JJ is more in the goat convo then Cyborg. Name the last two cans she fought. Go

Her deep wommenz mma droolz boys rule. Don’t make stupid statements. And JJ is more in the goat convo then Cyborg. Name the last two cans she fought. Go
Joanna more goat than Cyborg?? LOOOOOL ok, now your comments make sense

You can beat GOAT WMMA fighter if you lose in your prime......twice!

if she wins, she'll have a good case...much like dc winning the hw title..after losing to jones 2x.

But I don't think anyone argues that DC is the GOAT. Normally you'll hear Fedor, Anderson, Jones, BJ, Aldo, etc. Rarely DC.

Joana Champion
Then Joana Contender
And now Joana Challenger
Lol
If Bullet beat that ass,which is 75% guaranteed,whats gonna be next ?
And on topic, hell no if WMMA had a GOAT the competition woulb be between Cyborg, Nunes, Homda .

Joanna SilverMedal?
Joanna RunnerUp?
Joanna SecondFiddle?

Only people who lack 3 digit IQ points think DC is the GOAT.

He’s not even the best fighter of his era, let alone of all time. He’s great, one of the best for sure, but lets not talk nonsense.

So please elaborate... what does it take to be in the GOAT conversation?

DC became champ in every organisation and every weightclass he competed in. LHW and HW. Only flaw is losing to a notorious cheater.
<DC-Champ><DC-Champ><DC-Champ><DC-Champ><DC-Champ>

GOAT level denial

Joanna simply refuses to acknowledge that Rose beat her ass twice
True, but Rose doesn't look dominate outside of Joanna which is her own fault. Every time she's loses a fight she disappears for 10-12 months.

True, but Rose doesn't look dominate outside of Joanna which is her own fault. Every time she's loses a fight she disappears for 10-12 months.
Still looks more dominant than Joanna

Back