JJ always afraid of heavyweight division

At 225 lbs. Jones would be one of the smallest HW of all time.

Do you say the same about all the other LHW who cut far more weight than Jon?

He weighed in at 238lbs for a grappling match with Dan henderson.

Even at 225lbs he is the same size as MOST of the GOATs:
Fedor, prime Crocop, prime Big Nog, Randy Couture.
Cain Velasquez and Stipe Miocic are close too.

Most of his career, prior to the PED explosion, he's cut from 220-225.

All those guys but CroCop and Couture were heavier.

My point is, if a guy can easily make weight then he's not too big for the weight class. Jon isn't Conor looking like a skeleton with skin stretched over it cutting the most weight in the hidthis of the division.

I don't know how someone can anonymously call a prize fighter a coward and praise another fighter, without the realization that you're a much lesser being, watching them a distance, giving them your precious warrior time.
how are viewers a much less being lel. viewers chose a different pathway
A different profession. that's the only difference. it all depends on circumstances and interests. anyone with the right mindset can become a fighter. You obviously need the will power, determination and the passion for fighting or atleast a reason to fight for a living. fuck anyone that says, 'you are watching from your couch lol. arm chair warrior.' just fuck off. like I said, it just depends on the circumstances and your interests/aspirations.
yea I would like access to steroids too. the best gyms in the world. the best trainers. best nutrition. best mma education. I would like to have people monitoring me on a day to day basis to help me attain my optimal physique in order to compete at the ideal weigh class. oh and talent. for some it comes naturally. but doesnt mwah they are always the best. Infact it's the contrary. the best fighters happen to be the hardest workers and they absolutely deserve. Also depends on your parents and upbringing. that actually is very likely to be the major hurdle for most people in general. too many variables here. we just dont know the true potential of even a sherdogger lel.

he looked a bit flabby at 238 though. that version wouldnt win at hw or lhw. his best shape is probably around 220-225.

That's for the fighters to decide, not some courderoy wearing desk jockey. And I doubt they really gives a fuck about sherdogger's made up standard of respect.

I haven’t seen anyone wearing corduroy in at least 20 years.

how are viewers a much less being lel. viewers chose a different pathway
A different profession. that's the only difference.

That's not the only difference.

One difference is these people are the highest level of their profession, they're the cream of the crop and earned it. They have cultural reach and influence.

You're just another guy at your profession, and you're using your precious free time to enjoy the fruits of greater men's labor and greatness, and couldn't influence a family member without a argument.

That's not the only difference.

One difference is these people are the highest level of their profession, they're the cream of the crop and earned it. They have cultural reach and influence.

You're just another guy at your profession, and you're using your precious free time to enjoy the fruits of greater men's labor and greatness, and couldn't influence a family member without a argument.

that is the only difference. they tried and worked hard to get into ufc I dint. cream of the crop with peds ? yea I am pretty sure I can do well too if my life depended on fighting. again cream of the crop lel is a weake argument. there is a lot of outliers. politics, biasedness and networking all matter even in the fight game. your agent has to be too notch.

I am just another guy and so are ufc fighters. only difference is their lives depend on their fighting abilities. When you are face a dire situation as mentioned above then it obviously would bring out the best in you.

To me, I am doing fine in my field. yea,I am not going to do a phD in my field because I just dont want to. Difference is, I actually can and I have the potential to do so but I choose not to because I am happy with what I have acconplished. I dont qant to lose my hair early and I have other commitments. I like to enjoy life and have some freedom.

I am a nobody but atleast I am a somebody.

Most of his career, prior to the PED explosion, he's cut from 220-225.

All those guys but CroCop and Couture were heavier.

My point is, if a guy can easily make weight then he's not too big for the weight class. Jon isn't Conor looking like a skeleton with skin stretched over it cutting the most weight in the hidthis of the division.
I'm not saying he's too big for LHW, but he would be a fine size for HW too.

We know he was maintaining that 225lb weight and slender body because he had to make 205, if he didnt he would probably be at least 235. I would imagine that 235lbs would be a "peak" weight for a guy like him.

Cormier is a true warrior. Jon Jones always afraid of heavyweight division. A lot of people asked him about fight with Cain and even after Cain lost, he didnt go to heavyweight division. He is very big and fit to HW. I always wanted to see JJ vs prime Cain/prime JDS/Miocic.

I am so happy that Cormier will fight against Miocic. Cormier is a true warrior.
Cormier was a HW most of his career.. thats where he started. Only reason he went down to LHW is cause jon jones teased him into doing so.
Did u just start following eminem? Its a great wwe spin off huh?

Who fucking cares if a guy doesn't go up a weight class? I don't understand this nonsense. Why didn't Cormier go down to MW? Answer me that. Was he scared?
Stupid notion judging a fighter based on not going up a weight class.
Listen, you little pumpkin-pie-haircutted-freak, it isn't about "going up" a class, it is about not cutting weight to duck one or two classes. jones is a weak punk.

yea I am pretty sure I can do well too if my life depended on fighting.

I am just another guy and so are ufc fighters. only difference is their lives depend on their fighting abilities. When you are face a dire situation as mentioned above then it obviously would bring out the best in you.

Difference is, I actually can and I have the potential to do so but I choose not to because I am happy with what I have acconplished.

I dont qant to lose my hair early and I have other commitments.

Lol, thanks.

"Anyone can be the best if they just try!"

I'm not saying he's too big for LHW, but he would be a fine size for HW too.

We know he was maintaining that 225lb weight and slender body because he had to make 205, if he didnt he would probably be at least 235. I would imagine that 235lbs would be a "peak" weight for a guy like him.

Yup, I agree with that.

Listen, you little pumpkin-pie-haircutted-freak, it isn't about "going up" a class, it is about not cutting weight to duck one or two classes. jones is a weak punk.
Don't forget, a cheater and coward who used PEDs criminally to survive in a division he was too big for, skeletal frame wise, and was hypocritical about it all. He's the epitome of a coward and will always be a fraud in the history books of MMA.

Cheaters never prosper.

USADA's judgement will just be the icing on the cake when it comes to punishment because Jon Steroids Jones' image and "career" or "record" are permanently tarnished.

You're one of 'them'. I see through your lies and will figure out your game.
@Coconut Joe, found another one of 'them'.

Hate Jones. He's a cheater, a liar, a phony, and a scumbag.

That said, the guy's not " afraid " of anyone.

Edit- .....anyone, other than the USADA sample collectors.

Jones got bullied in training by Arlovski & Reem

Back