JJ always afraid of heavyweight division

Cormier is a true warrior. Jon Jones always afraid of heavyweight division. A lot of people asked him about fight with Cain and even after Cain lost, he didnt go to heavyweight division. He is very big and fit to HW. I always wanted to see JJ vs prime Cain/prime JDS/Miocic.

I am so happy that Cormier will fight against Miocic. Cormier is a true warrior.

duh jon jones wasnt willing to fight werdum why were people thinking he fight brock lesner

Last edited:
I wouldn't say Jon is scared, but I'm sure he tested himself a bit against Overeem when he was at Jackson/Wink and subsequently got his ass kicked. Since then you only ever heard him calling out Brock (a wrestler that guarantees a payday). But there's no way he'll step into the octagon against a HW striker if he can cut down to LHW.

Rogaine and his flock of idiot followers will call him the greatest ever regardless, so there's really not much to win.
This is something most of Jon's biggest fans dont know about.

Jon and Reem sparred for like 2 minutes, and due to Reems size Jon ended up more injured than ever before from training.

Since then even Jon himself has said he will only go to HW "if the matchup is right. Those guys are huge, so it has to be the right matchup"

Yet you still got people saying he would smoke Stipe. Rofl

Firstly, Jones beat DC twice, so there's that.

Also, maybe he didn't fancy risking concussion taking on heavy hitters when he was still relatively young in his career? DC hasn't got as much left of his career and clearly wants to leave a lasting legacy whilst he still has the chance. This is his best chance because, at the moment, he's just the best LHW not named Jones.

Lastly, Jones wanted the Brock fight, so he isn't scared of HWs

it easy to call out someone that he never fight. to bad he beat dc on drugs.

Lol Pathetic reply
After that failed test Yoel looked so much better, KO 2 former champs, has a close fight with future champ, got 2 title shots, his body also doesn’t change at all. Yoel is a perfect example of legit tainted supplement
Meanwhile your coward get his ass caught using steroid after the first suspension, failed 2 out of 3 times in USADA era
Start to use your brain more uneducated fan

another thing yoel was able to prove it while at best jon jones says the dog ate my homework so that how I got busted

To drop down a weight class, Cormier would have to deplete himself even further than he does at LHW by dieting and then cutting water weight. He would be suffering in the process and reducing his strength and physical ability just to fight guys that are naturally smaller and inferior to him.

To fight heavyweight, both Cormier and Jones could just show up at a natural, healthy weight. Less work and suffering is required in the preparation and they'd be fighting at their physical best, with the only challenge being to fight a more difficult opponent in place of the weight cutting process.

So, it comes down to what a person considers more respectable: fighting a better opponent, or depleting yourself in order to fight a lower level opponent. The answer seems obvious to me. Maybe a fitness model or something would respect the latter more but I have more respect for physical abilities than for dieting and cutting weight, and I think most sports fans do as well.

I'm surprised you don't know this stuff already.

more like dc have to cut his legs off to make 185

There is virtually no one left to fight at light heavyweight since Jones is out, and the division is frankly a wasteland.

DC has one foot out the door and this is a perceived money fight. It also sets up a multi-million dollar payday if Brock is cleared and makes a return.

brock doesn't need to be cleared he needs to quit wwe and rejoin testing pool.

I don't know how someone can anonymously call a prize fighter a coward and praise another fighter, without the realization that you're a much lesser being, watching them a distance, giving them your precious warrior time.

easy conor is. jon jones is a coward to take peds.

Randy Couture did fine at HW.

Reem is Brock size, cuts to HW and he was a LHW. His frame is like JJs.

Sonnen is fighting at HW against Fedor.

chael is only in that cause Viacom wanted big names for rating. I think he weighted 216 vs rampage

His height/reach is a big part of his game, that gets negated a lot more at HW. I actually think DC is more suited to HW because hes got more KO power and is used to fighting taller/rangier opponents.

I love how Reem careless rolling over fighters and reckless sparring is now "getting your ass kicked"

IF Reem kicked as much ass in sparring accidents as he did in fights, he be a killer.

Jones already challenged Stipe and Brock.
If Jones was consistent hed smash all those HW

The same way he did #2 HW DC

Jon never challenged Stipe, that's a lie. He only challenged Brock for reasons already explained (Brock being a wrestler + big payday).

Jon Jones ducks the HW division and resorts to PEDs in a weight class where, skeletal-dimension-wise (arm length, shoulder width, torso length, etc.), he is bigger than every LHW. This is the epitome of cowardice and fraud.

Cheater to the very bones!

So did I.

I must not be afraid to fight them either.
You are not a professional fighter

what fuels these guys to fight some of the toughest men on the planet in front of millions is not the same as you playing a video game.
Fear for you is not remotely the same thing.

They actually fight and push themselves for a living.

Who fucking cares if a guy doesn't go up a weight class? I don't understand this nonsense. Why didn't Cormier go down to MW? Answer me that. Was he scared?
Stupid notion judging a fighter based on not going up a weight class.

Higher weight classes generally present a bigger challenge & Jones is large for his division, it's not rocket science.

Back