JJ always afraid of heavyweight division

Lol you are retarded if you think Jon didn’t use PED before USADA, if Jon got caught 2 times out of 3 fights in USADA, it is cleary that he also used it back then, there is no way a guy that have enough “heart” to cheat in USADA didn’t do it back then when the testing system was a joke.
And you should be the one that need to clam your ass down, LMAO you are the one that posted a link about Yoel Romero when i was talking about Jon, what is the purpose of that?

your only way to win is insulting my writting skil, your post have no points, tried to attack my avatar when we was talking about Jon Juices LOL and now trying to attack my writting skill.I’ m sorry i not good at English, i didn’t know you have to have good English to point out a fact that Jon is a coward

He had a suspicious test for UFC 182 as well, so you can't really prove he didn't use PED's when the evidence suggests otherwise. http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Vi...Levels-Before-UFC-182-Highly-Suspicious-80631

Lol you are retarded if you think Jon didn’t use PED before USADA, if Jon got caught 2 times out of 3 fights in USADA, it is cleary that he also used it back then, there is no way a guy that have enough “heart” to cheat in USADA didn’t do it back then when the testing system was a joke.
And you should be the one that need to clam your ass down, LMAO you are the one that posted a link about Yoel Romero when i was talking about Jon, what is the purpose of that?

your only way to win is insulting my writting skil, your post have no points, tried to attack my avatar when we was talking about Jon Juices LOL and now trying to attack my writting skill.I’ m sorry i not good at English, i didn’t know you have to have good English to point out a fact that Jon is a coward

To make you dance like the puppet you are.

Continue...

To make you dance like the puppet you are.

Continue...
Lol nice way to hide your stupidness, i dont have time to talk with a no-brainer, yor posts have no point, you keep embarrassing yourself.

Lol nice way to hide your stupidness, i dont have time to talk woth a no-brainer, yor posts have no point, you keep embarrassing yourself.

I made several valid points, but you can't see them because you're too emotional.

Me: Jones beat DC when he didn't test positive for PED's
You: Duurrrrrr, you think he was really clean? Durrrrrrr

Me: Yoel failed a drugs test too
You: Derrrrrpppp. That's the ONLTY EVER case where it was legit tainted supps....

You're too emotional and I can barely make out what you're saying because your English is so bad. Enjoy getting overly emotional about shit online, pleb.

I made several valid points, but you can't see them because you're too emotional.

Me: Jones beat DC when he didn't test positive for PED's
You: Duurrrrrr, you think he was really clean? Durrrrrrr

Me: Yoel failed a drugs test too
You: Derrrrrpppp. That's the ONLTY EVER case where it was legit tainted supps....

You're too emotional and I can barely make out what you're saying because your English is so bad. Enjoy getting overly emotional about shit online, pleb.
Lol you just put those words in my posts to make yourself better, i remembered my posts is way longer than that. Calling me emotional when you are the guy that posted a link about Yoel Romero when i was talking about Jon LMAO
Edit: ignore time, you now can put your words in my posts as many as you like, i’m too tired talking with you

It's neither. Why is a jump up in weight respectable? Because some fat fuck on the internet says it is?

To drop down a weight class, Cormier would have to deplete himself even further than he does at LHW by dieting and then cutting water weight. He would be suffering in the process and reducing his strength and physical ability just to fight guys that are naturally smaller and inferior to him.

To fight heavyweight, both Cormier and Jones could just show up at a natural, healthy weight. Less work and suffering is required in the preparation and they'd be fighting at their physical best, with the only challenge being to fight a more difficult opponent in place of the weight cutting process.

So, it comes down to what a person considers more respectable: fighting a better opponent, or depleting yourself in order to fight a lower level opponent. The answer seems obvious to me. Maybe a fitness model or something would respect the latter more but I have more respect for physical abilities than for dieting and cutting weight, and I think most sports fans do as well.

I'm surprised you don't know this stuff already.

Jones lost all my respect he had earned for his accomplishments numerous times, be it for hit & runs or for PEDs. But how can you hold it against him that he decided to stay in his division. He easily made weight for LHW every time, if I haven't missed anything, so he's a legitimate LHW contender. You could as well ask Demetrious Johnson to go up in weight and get his butt kicked by Cruz or Dillashaw again, but why would or should he do that? We've got weight classes for a reason. Sure, I applaud guys like GSP or Cormier moving up and challenging themselves but bodies and styles are different, not everyone can move between classes so easily without it affecting their performance. If Jones thought he could do it, he probably would have done it. Especially with all the "supplements" he had helping him...

To drop down a weight class, Cormier would have to deplete himself even further than he does at LHW by dieting and then cutting water weight. He would be suffering in the process and reducing his strength and physical ability just to fight guys that are naturally smaller and inferior to him.

To fight heavyweight, both Cormier and Jones could just show up at a natural, healthy weight. Less work and suffering is required in the preparation and they'd be fighting at their physical best, with the only challenge being to fight a more difficult opponent in place of the weight cutting process.

So, it comes down to what a person considers more respectable: fighting a better opponent, or depleting yourself in order to fight a lower level opponent. The answer seems obvious to me. Maybe a fitness model or something would respect the latter more but I have more respect for physical abilities than for dieting and cutting weight, and I think most sports fans do as well.

I'm surprised you don't know this stuff already.
Then is it respectable that he depletes himsel so much to fight guys who don't? I respect anybody who gets into a locked cage with another guy who's goal is to hurt him.
But, as the kids are saying these days, whatever.

Keep dreaming. The after effects of getting off steroids in the fight game are clear to those with vision and wisdom. Jon Jones will suffer from withdrawal symptoms off roids and look worse than he truely is, which is going to be quite amusing. Either way, he'll forever be recognized as a cheat, fraud, coward, and a never-been.

He's already as irrelevant as Lance Armstrong, who is also a fraud, on his website he has to say "Livestrong foundation is still here" because it is so irrelevant now just like Jones.

Jones is always afraid of facing the light heavyweight division clean, never mind the HW.

Who fucking cares if a guy doesn't go up a weight class? I don't understand this nonsense. Why didn't Cormier go down to MW? Answer me that. Was he scared?
Stupid notion judging a fighter based on not going up a weight class.
DC already went down to LHW from HW. He almost definitely can't make MW without nearly killing himself.

Da fuck are you on about?

It's neither. Why is a jump up in weight respectable? Because some fat fuck on the internet says it is?
uhmm because there are weight classes for a reason. there is a reason why fighters cut weight? to avoid facing bigger stronger guys? obviously going up is more respectable.

I know people want to hate on Jon Jones, but in the UFC theres those that got caught and those that didn't. That should be pretty obvious by now, considering the number of fighters that have tested positive. To call someone a cheat is incorrect, they just got caught.

What do you expect from a steroid cheat, coward who ran away from a crime scene and calls public saftey servants derogatory names. Do we even have to mention eyepokes?

Does WMMA even have a HW division?

Does WMMA even have a HW division?
Yes
tNyktkpTURBXy9iMjcyYzllOTc0NzdmOTdjMTM5N2ZjMTQzN2MzNzk1OS5qcGeSlQMAAM0GQM0DhJMFzQMUzQG8

Who fucking cares if a guy doesn't go up a weight class? I don't understand this nonsense. Why didn't Cormier go down to MW? Answer me that. Was he scared?
Stupid notion judging a fighter based on not going up a weight class.
He was too fat.

At Heavyweight he would lose his size advantage he has over the majority of LHW’s.
As well as diminishing effectiveness of eye pokes thus losing his ability to dictate range.

Back