JJ always afraid of heavyweight division

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by Charnel2500, May 16, 2018.

1. NorrisB

NorrisB Green Belt

He had a suspicious test for UFC 182 as well, so you can't really prove he didn't use PED's when the evidence suggests otherwise. http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Vi...Levels-Before-UFC-182-Highly-Suspicious-80631

RawkyMarciano likes this.
  2. Clear Winner

Clear Winner Big Poppa Pars

To make you dance like the puppet you are.

Continue...

3. heohanwuoc

heohanwuoc Orange Belt

Lol nice way to hide your stupidness, i dont have time to talk with a no-brainer, yor posts have no point, you keep embarrassing yourself.

4. Clear Winner

Clear Winner Big Poppa Pars

I made several valid points, but you can't see them because you're too emotional.

Me: Jones beat DC when he didn't test positive for PED's
    You: Duurrrrrr, you think he was really clean? Durrrrrrr

Me: Yoel failed a drugs test too
    You: Derrrrrpppp. That's the ONLTY EVER case where it was legit tainted supps....

You're too emotional and I can barely make out what you're saying because your English is so bad. Enjoy getting overly emotional about shit online, pleb.

paynebringer likes this.
  5. heohanwuoc

heohanwuoc Orange Belt

Lol you just put those words in my posts to make yourself better, i remembered my posts is way longer than that. Calling me emotional when you are the guy that posted a link about Yoel Romero when i was talking about Jon LMAO
    Edit: ignore time, you now can put your words in my posts as many as you like, i’m too tired talking with you

6. rpn453

rpn453 Brown Belt

To drop down a weight class, Cormier would have to deplete himself even further than he does at LHW by dieting and then cutting water weight. He would be suffering in the process and reducing his strength and physical ability just to fight guys that are naturally smaller and inferior to him.

To fight heavyweight, both Cormier and Jones could just show up at a natural, healthy weight. Less work and suffering is required in the preparation and they'd be fighting at their physical best, with the only challenge being to fight a more difficult opponent in place of the weight cutting process.

So, it comes down to what a person considers more respectable: fighting a better opponent, or depleting yourself in order to fight a lower level opponent. The answer seems obvious to me. Maybe a fitness model or something would respect the latter more but I have more respect for physical abilities than for dieting and cutting weight, and I think most sports fans do as well.

I'm surprised you don't know this stuff already.

7. K-Town Punk

K-Town Punk The MaSheen

Jones lost all my respect he had earned for his accomplishments numerous times, be it for hit & runs or for PEDs. But how can you hold it against him that he decided to stay in his division. He easily made weight for LHW every time, if I haven't missed anything, so he's a legitimate LHW contender. You could as well ask Demetrious Johnson to go up in weight and get his butt kicked by Cruz or Dillashaw again, but why would or should he do that? We've got weight classes for a reason. Sure, I applaud guys like GSP or Cormier moving up and challenging themselves but bodies and styles are different, not everyone can move between classes so easily without it affecting their performance. If Jones thought he could do it, he probably would have done it. Especially with all the "supplements" he had helping him...

oldmansmoker likes this.
  8. aichokyu

aichokyu Brown Belt

JJ afraid of facing LHW without doping

9. BTard

BTard Brown Belt

Then is it respectable that he depletes himsel so much to fight guys who don't? I respect anybody who gets into a locked cage with another guy who's goal is to hurt him.
    But, as the kids are saying these days, whatever.

10. NorrisB

NorrisB Green Belt

He's already as irrelevant as Lance Armstrong, who is also a fraud, on his website he has to say "Livestrong foundation is still here" because it is so irrelevant now just like Jones.

11. Ghost in the Dark

Ghost in the Dark Purple Belt

Jones is always afraid of facing the light heavyweight division clean, never mind the HW.

Parapikoo and RawkyMarciano like this.
  12. WinZip

WinZip Trial Version Expired

DC already went down to LHW from HW. He almost definitely can't make MW without nearly killing himself.

Da fuck are you on about?

13. Ruthless_swag

Ruthless_swag Purple Belt

uhmm because there are weight classes for a reason. there is a reason why fighters cut weight? to avoid facing bigger stronger guys? obviously going up is more respectable.

Espresso likes this.
  14. boyer

boyer Blue Belt

I know people want to hate on Jon Jones, but in the UFC theres those that got caught and those that didn't. That should be pretty obvious by now, considering the number of fighters that have tested positive. To call someone a cheat is incorrect, they just got caught.

15. oldmansmoker

oldmansmoker Yellow Belt

What do you expect from a steroid cheat, coward who ran away from a crime scene and calls public saftey servants derogatory names. Do we even have to mention eyepokes?

16. Aluminati

Aluminati Platinum ordo seclorum

Does WMMA even have a HW division?

17. Charnel2500

Charnel2500 Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card Yellow Card

Yes
    [​IMG]

Fight Professor and oldmansmoker like this.
  18. Contra-dictator

Contra-dictator Purple Belt

He was too fat.

BTard likes this.
  19. Shadowthrone

Shadowthrone PIECE OF SHIT Belt

Can those bird legs even fill out?

20. Playswellwithlawndarts

Playswellwithlawndarts Jack of all trades Master of Some

At Heavyweight he would lose his size advantage he has over the majority of LHW’s.
    As well as diminishing effectiveness of eye pokes thus losing his ability to dictate range.