JJ always afraid of heavyweight division

That's for the fighters to decide, not some courderoy wearing desk jockey. And I doubt they really gives a fuck about sherdogger's made up standard of respect.
If they cut to "duck" then they have no respect for themselves. Don't even get me started on the lack of confidence it takes to try to fit your big ass sized 11 foot into a size 7 shoe just to try to fight the smaller people.

If they cut to "duck" then they have no respect for themselves. Don't even get me started on the lack of confidence it takes to try to fit your big ass sized 11 foot into a size 7 shoe just to try to fight the smaller people.
Who would you consider to be a 'ducker' under the criteria you provided? I would say any fighter who misses weight twice, and any fighter who misses for a title shot.

If you don't know what I'm getting at, how do you know it's weak? How can you judge the unknown?
I don't know what you are getting at but your response is pretty weak. Now, you appear simple minded as well.

Who would you consider to be a 'ducker' under the criteria you provided? I would say any fighter who misses weight twice, and any fighter who misses for a title shot.
Any fighter who cuts weight to avoid his natural weight class is a ducker. Pretty simple. You have the HWs and BJ Penn as the only "non-duckers" in the game.

Any fighter who cuts weight to avoid his natural weight class is a ducker. Pretty simple. You have the HWs and BJ Penn as the only "non-duckers" in the game.
Well then I'd agree with your premise. I'd love to see all fighters in the cage at their walk around weight and it would be interesting to see the results.

Jon Jones wouldn't be 225 lbs if he fought at HW.

And we both know that.

For sure, 235ish would likely be ideal. I mean more in the sense that he is scared and ducking.

The dude cuts 15-20 lbs to make LHW, never close to missing weight, and smashed Cormier who was a top HW. My point is, if one of the smallest weight cutters by % is scared, then everyone else should get that label too. Conor for example cut double the % of body weight Jon did to make FW.

Also, I don't want to fall into the trap of defending Jones. He's a terrible person.

I don't know what you are getting at but your response is pretty weak. Now, you appear simple minded as well.
I recognize you as one of 'them', son. You carry their mark. But I'm comfortable with it, now that I know.

For sure, 235ish would likely be ideal. I mean more in the sense that he is scared and ducking.

The dude cuts 15-20 lbs to make LHW, never close to missing weight, and smashed Cormier who was a top HW. My point is, if one of the smallest weight cutters by % is scared, then everyone else should get that label too. Conor for example cut double the % of body weight Jon did to make FW.

Also, I don't want to fall into the trap of defending Jones. He's a terrible person.

Oh, I don't think he's "too large" for LHW. Everyone is a fucking ridiculous weight-cutter these days so it's hard to single out any one person on that front. However, I think when it comes to the GOAT discussion people rightfully think he should at least try HW because the person he is most often compared against in that discussion is Fedor, who is a smaller man who fought at HW his entire career whereas Jon is seen as taking the "safer" route so far, and even more especially because many of his fans basically claim Jon as the "Greatest HW ever" without even fighting a single fight there (and often using Cormier's successes as some sort of evidence).

Oh, I don't think he's "too large" for LHW. Everyone is a fucking ridiculous weight-cutter these days so it's hard to single out any one person on that front. However, I think when it comes to the GOAT discussion people rightfully think he should at least try HW because the person he is most often compared against in that discussion is Fedor, who is a smaller man who fought at HW his entire career whereas Jon is seen as taking the "safer" route so far, and even more especially because many of his fans basically claim Jon as the "Greatest HW ever" without even fighting a single fight there (and often using Cormier's successes as some sort of evidence).

No worries man, Fedor is the GOAT. Prime Feds would take Jon's arm for a trophy.

I recognize you as one of 'them', son. You carry their mark. But I'm comfortable with it, now that I know.
I gotta ask... is it the "mark" of a good haircut? Because, you clearly do not carry that mark.

Cormier is a true warrior. Jon Jones always afraid of heavyweight division. A lot of people asked him about fight with Cain and even after Cain lost, he didnt go to heavyweight division. He is very big and fit to HW. I always wanted to see JJ vs prime Cain/prime JDS/Miocic.

I am so happy that Cormier will fight against Miocic. Cormier is a true warrior.

Jones challenged Stipe and Brock so your point of "fear" is nonsense.

I wouldn't say Jon is scared, but I'm sure he tested himself a bit against Overeem when he was at Jackson/Wink and subsequently got his ass kicked. Since then you only ever heard him calling out Brock (a wrestler that guarantees a payday). But there's no way he'll step into the octagon against a HW striker if he can cut down to LHW.

Rogaine and his flock of idiot followers will call him the greatest ever regardless, so there's really not much to win.

I love how Reem careless rolling over fighters and reckless sparring is now "getting your ass kicked"

IF Reem kicked as much ass in sparring accidents as he did in fights, he be a killer.

Jones already challenged Stipe and Brock.
If Jones was consistent hed smash all those HW

The same way he did #2 HW DC

TS is right.

Everyone getting upset about the facts he has stated are simply kidding themselves.

Except for that time when he called out Brock.

Back