JJ always afraid of heavyweight division

Charnel2500

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Cormier is a true warrior. Jon Jones always afraid of heavyweight division. A lot of people asked him about fight with Cain and even after Cain lost, he didnt go to heavyweight division. He is very big and fit to HW. I always wanted to see JJ vs prime Cain/prime JDS/Miocic.

I am so happy that Cormier will fight against Miocic. Cormier is a true warrior.

Props to DC for that. But he’s going to lose this fight.

Who fucking cares if a guy doesn't go up a weight class? I don't understand this nonsense. Why didn't Cormier go down to MW? Answer me that. Was he scared?
Stupid notion judging a fighter based on not going up a weight class.

At 225 lbs. Jones would be one of the smallest HW of all time.

Do you say the same about all the other LHW who cut far more weight than Jon?

Weird and gay, biased thread

Non-pertinent, wasteland etc.

I wouldn't say Jon is scared, but I'm sure he tested himself a bit against Overeem when he was at Jackson/Wink and subsequently got his ass kicked. Since then you only ever heard him calling out Brock (a wrestler that guarantees a payday). But there's no way he'll step into the octagon against a HW striker if he can cut down to LHW.

Rogaine and his flock of idiot followers will call him the greatest ever regardless, so there's really not much to win.

Firstly, Jones beat DC twice, so there's that.

Also, maybe he didn't fancy risking concussion taking on heavy hitters when he was still relatively young in his career? DC hasn't got as much left of his career and clearly wants to leave a lasting legacy whilst he still has the chance. This is his best chance because, at the moment, he's just the best LHW not named Jones.

Lastly, Jones wanted the Brock fight, so he isn't scared of HWs

Last edited:
Jones talked a lot about moving up to hw but I never thought it was serious. I don’t think he would do that well with usada in place. He’s popped 2 out of 3 fights since usada testing started.

Firstly, Jones beat DC twice, so there's that.

Also, maybe he didn't fancy risking concussion taking on heavy hitters when he was still relatively young in his career? DC hasn't got as much left of his career and clearly wants to leave lasting legacy whilst he still has the chance. This is his best chance because at the moment, he's just the best LHW not named Jones.

Lastly, Jones wanted the Brock fight, so he isn't scared of HWs
Beating SO with the help of steroid doesn’t make Jon any good, in fact it proved that Jon is a coward that was/is too scared to fight clean. Even at LHW Jon was too scared to fight clean, he refused to fight DC clean, how can he fight top HW without roid?
And also stop that Lesnar bullshit, Lesnar is way out of prime, too old, hasn’t fight for years, Jon only want to fight Lesnar because that is an easy money fight.

Fans posting on forums claiming whos a «true» warrior or not makes me LOL.

Beating SO with the help of steroid doesn’t make Jon any good, in fact it proved that Jon is a coward that was/is too scared to fight clean. Even at LHW Jon was too scared to fight clean, he refused to fight DC clean, how can he fight top HW without roid?
And also stop that Lesnar bullshit, Lesnar is way out of prime, too old, hasn’t fight for years, Jon only want to fight Lesnar because that is an easy money fight.
https://www.mmafighting.com/2016/4/...-month-suspension-from-usada-for-failing-drug

<JonesDXSuckIt>

Lol Pathetic reply
After that failed test Yoel looked so much better, KO 2 former champs, has a close fight with future champ, got 2 title shots, his body also doesn’t change at all. Yoel is a perfect example of legit tainted supplement
Meanwhile your coward get his ass caught using steroid after the first suspension, failed 2 out of 3 times in USADA era
Start to use your brain more uneducated fan

Last edited:
At 225 lbs. Jones would be one of the smallest HW of all time.

Do you say the same about all the other LHW who cut far more weight than Jon?

He'd be over 230lbs if he went up and the Best heavies have historically been 230-240lbs Fedor, Cain, JDS, Nog, Stipe etc

Lol Pathetic reply
After that failed test Yoel looked so much better, KO 2 former champ, has a close fight with future champ, got 2 title shots, his body also doesn’t change at all. Yoel is a perfect example of legit tainted suplement
Meanwhile your coward get his ass caught using steroid after the first suspension, failed 2 out of 3 times in USADA era
Start to use your brain more uneducated fan

Firstly, calm down and pop a tampon or whatever you people do when menstruating.

Secondly, LOL at calling me uneducated when you write like a 12-year-old.

Lastly, Jones first beat DC when he tested positive for benzoylecgonine ~(basically coke). That's not a PED and benzoylecgonine is not banned out-of-competition.

JJ was also afraid of LHW's. That's why he resorted to cheating with steriods. He needed them to win and beat his fear.

Who fucking cares if a guy doesn't go up a weight class? I don't understand this nonsense. Why didn't Cormier go down to MW? Answer me that. Was he scared?
Stupid notion judging a fighter based on not going up a weight class.

The thinking is if you clean out a division and there's no challengers left except rematches then you should test yourself by moving up, especially if you have the frame for it.

All the greats fought bigger opponents Anderson, BJ, GSP, Fedor, Cormier has already fought two weightclasses.

It's like Mighty Mouse is one of the all time great champions but no one cares to see him at 125 anymore unless he takes the TJ fight.

Cormier is a true warrior. Jon Jones always afraid of heavyweight division. A lot of people asked him about fight with Cain and even after Cain lost, he didnt go to heavyweight division. He is very big and fit to HW. I always wanted to see JJ vs prime Cain/prime JDS/Miocic.

I am so happy that Cormier will fight against Miocic. Cormier is a true warrior.
Yeah Cormier is a true warrior, a true warrior tha would lose again even if heavyweight against Jones.
Deal with it.

He took PEDs. Isn't it enough to prove what a coward and a non-fighting cheat he is?

Jon Jones is the epitome of cowardice and fraud in MMA.

He isn't half the man Cormier is.

Once a cheater, forever a cheater, and cheaters never prosper.

Back