Jason Blaha of juggernaut fitness exposed (long)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay kid.
What you need to do is pick ten of his vids at random.
Sit back.
And learn.

tmimn.gif

You have no clue what you're talking about, kid.

And no. Taking three cocks in one night isn't eligible.

Bradley Martyn is a particularly useless channel. Kinda like a white Chris Jones.

That deadlift form is shit. Also, that channel is just insufferable click-bait for complete novices who don't know any better.

No belt. No straps. Just under 500lbs for two reps at 167lbs bodyweight. Good form.
Fancy posting a video to show us how to to it properly, professor?
Or perhaps you'll just have to STFU.
I'm guessing the latter...

Bradley Martyn is a particularly useless channel. Kinda like a white Chris Jones.

Seems a cool enough guy but does some stupid shit that shouldn't be tried at home.
Also lacks the scientific knowledge to properly explain what he is doing.

First, that isn't 491 or whatever he says it is. Second, he weighs 167lb, eat a fucking cheeseburger please. Third, even if it is the weight he claims, he'd be able to do more if he drove through his heels and didn't let his hips shoot up. Fourth, please detach yourself from his nutsack.

I have a log on this forum with videos of my lifts that you are welcome to look at.

I dont really care about his alter ego, rumors and what not, his main agenda is to turn ppl away from buying useless supplements and exposing the whole supplement industry/blatant juicers claiming natty and trying to save hordes of zyzz wannabes from buying retarded workout and meal plans from their juiced up idols. And that is imo a noble goal.

He tried to sell the same supplements from tiger fitness until they realized he was autistic and told him to fuck off, then he started with his anti supplement scam.

Seems a cool enough guy but does some stupid shit that shouldn't be tried at home.
Also lacks the scientific knowledge to properly explain what he is doing.
He's a dude on roids who lifts. That's about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back