Jason Blaha of juggernaut fitness exposed (long)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i get his logic here, but to act like males haven't engaged in fisticuffs since the dawn of time is ridiculous. men love the violence.
I'm a man and I find violence disgusting.

Which makes my relationship to martial arts awfully complicated.

j56DOfY.jpg

Suck a dick for 6 figures? Yeah I would. Wouldn't think twice and I'm not even remotely gay, except for I like pink. If you don't you're obviously wealthy and shouldn't be entertaining the question in the first place. I am assuming tax free

Suck a dick for 6 figures? Yeah I would. Wouldn't think twice and I'm not even remotely gay, except for I like pink. If you don't you're obviously wealthy and shouldn't be entertaining the question in the first place. I am assuming tax free

He's talking about killing a stranger for six figures not sucking a cock, all that would cost is some Jasmine rice and Coke zero.

What??

Are you serious? I am by no means wealthy but I would not suck a dick for any amount of money, I just couldn't bring myself to do it.

Except if it was @Flash_Monsta 's big ole Welsh Dragon of a dick, then I would be asking how much I would have to pay him to let me do it.

No homo.

More of Blahino' sordid internet past revealed complete with death threats.

Threatening to kill record holding powerlifter Layne Nortons family over internet drama and Layne's response.

Screenshot_2014-10-10-11-22-37-1.png

What??

Are you serious? I am by no means wealthy but I would not suck a dick for any amount of money, I just couldn't bring myself to do it.

Except if it was @Flash_Monsta 's big ole Welsh Dragon of a dick, then I would be asking how much I would have to pay him to let me do it.

No homo.
Every Time someone asked how you made all your money you'd have to say "I sucked someones cock", it would come up non stop in almost every situation imaginable, or lead a life that was a lie and constantly had to keep up a ruse.

Every Time someone asked how you made all your money you'd have to say "I sucked someones cock", it would come up non stop in almost every situation imaginable, or lead a life that was a lie and constantly had to keep up a ruse.
You could tell them as they drive off to work and you sit on your porch for the fifteenth year in a row

You could tell them as they drive off to work and you sit on your porch for the fifteenth year in a row

I mean at Christmas and family get togethers, in front of strangers, everyone would be full of spite with jealousy and be saying "he sucked a cock" behind your back chuckling and you'd be paranoid as shit, local teenagers would find out and tp your mansion or throw dildos at your front door once the story took root in the hood.

I mean at Christmas and family get togethers, in front of strangers, everyone would be full of spite with jealousy and be saying "he sucked a cock" behind your back chuckling and you'd be paranoid as shit, local teenagers would find out and tp your mansion or throw dildos at your front door once the story took root in the hood.
Small price

nope, read the latest tax code. All blowjob earnings get taxed at the short-term capital gains rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back