Jason Blaha of juggernaut fitness exposed (long)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curly Peibce

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The guy from juggernaut fitness is being totally exposed by FitMisc as we speak, here's some of what's been put together so far.

For those who don't know Jason Blaha runs a fitness channel on youtube where he exposes frauds in the fitness industry while being one himself

most_interesting_man.png

d405f9fe9eab2b6d496e07f2a106cb97.jpg

7q4dMdL.jpg

http://genovapedia.org/blahapedia.html

Real claims that he has made about himself:

Note: "bodybyfinaplex" is the username that Jason Blaha used on the Elite Fitness forums. It's common knowledge that it's him, and Blaha himself doesn't even deny that it's him

--Martial arts master, two black belts (Video), championship target shooter trained since he was 6 years old by his grandpa and father (both of whom were war heroes), can score headshots at 1,000 yards (Picture)

-Benched 485 pounds (Picture)

-Genius level IQ (Picture), double majored in Psychology and Nutritional Science (Picture), achieved a perfect 4.0 GPA without ever studying (Picture1) (Picture2)

-Worked as a male model (Picture 1)(Picture 2). Rumour has it that this was one of his modelling shots (not srs)

-Was a shredded bodybuilder below 10% body fat. Unfortunately, all photographic evidence of this was burned up in a fire (Picture)

-Helped NCAA athletes pass drug tests while going to Texas A&M, some of them later went on to the NFL

-Could have become a medical doctor, but chose not to (Video)

-Became a secret assassin for the CIA (Picture 1) (Picture 2) (Video 1) (Video 2) (Video 3)

Note: Langley, Virginia is the headquarters of the CIA, and "The Farm" is where they train their operatives. Blaha is implying that he was a CIA agent by claiming to have trained "At The Farm in Langley" ... except that The Farm is at Camp Peary in Williamsburg, not Langley. "Latebra factum" is the motto of the CIA's Special Activities Division.

-Didn't have to pay Layne Norton any money when he lost the lawsuit because the U.S. Embassy protected him. He implied that this was done as gratitude for his past service as an assassin, a privilege that they didn't even grant to Navy SEAL sniper Chris Kyle when he lost a defamation case. This means that Agent Blahino had more confirmed kills than Chris Kyle's 160

-Receives a special government pension with a sealed record for his past CIA work, which is why he doesn't have a job

-Later on, the humble human bean Agent Blahino modestly played down his past as an assassin in order to protect the HIGHLY CLASSIFIED nature of these operations. Revealed that he worked as a mercenary, where he performed snatch and grabs in the Middle East and used advanced interrogation techniques on terrorists (Picture) (Video). He got PTSD from all the men he killed.

-Not balding, full luscious head of hair, shaves his head by choice

the_monster.png

4aK2Uqk.jpg

x6NAMAW.png

Last edited:
Sounds like a typical Sherdogger.

I'd heard of the name but didn't know what he did.

So.... oh?

Who didn't know Blaha was a sham? He's a fat guy dispensing fitness advice. Let that sink in.

Who didn't know Blaha was a sham? He's a fat guy dispensing fitness advice. Let that sink in.

Fun twist: which fat guys would you take fitness advice from? Maybe other than super-HW strength athletes.

I lmao'd when Norton cried about that guy and sued him.

I honestly didn't know Blaha did anything other than interviews, because that's all my youtube suggestions feed ever showed me.

Who's gonna call out strong lifters for being on roids now!!!!!

Fun twist: which fat guys would you take fitness advice from? Maybe other than super-HW strength athletes.

I dunno, Danny Devito is related to Ahnold. He might know a few things.

Not to mention he's using TRT while calling out fake natties. That TRT is the only reason he's remotely strong and is behind his body recomposition.

And he also measured his arms with the tape practically falling off and said he had 17 inch arms unpumped and fasted.

And accuses anyone stronger or better looking than him of using steroids, except those he's friends with.

Blaha is a middle-of-the-pack level YT'er, in terms of the quality of his advice, IMO. Contradicts himself often, is a hypocrite, and acts like a pompous ass, but still basically knows his stuff. In my book, he's a notch below the Candito's and Hulse's of YT, but still ahead of the Mike Chang's and CT Fletcher's out there.

I don't like his face. Looks like a bit of a dick. So I won't watch or listen to any of his videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back