Jason Blaha of juggernaut fitness exposed (long)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is this shit? who the fuck cares about Jason blaha? who believed this guy in the first place? what the fuck is this Internet famous dick head sucking so much bandwidth on this forum for?

Sweet fucking Christ we get it, throw him in with fatt mury and move on with your fucking life! can we close this waste of a thread now?

What is this shit? who the fuck cares about Jason blaha? who believed this guy in the first place? what the fuck is this Internet famous dick head sucking so much bandwidth on this forum for?

Sweet fucking Christ we get it, throw him in with fatt mury and move on with your fucking life! can we close this waste of a thread now?

If you don't enjoy it, don't click on it.
Simple and easy.

Is that what you've been fantasizing about when you post in here?
You caught me.

Why do you post in here and why do you defend a racist fuck who's been accused (rightly) of plagiarism and stolen valor and also making death threats to A BABY?
You want to point to where I've defended this guy I know literally nothing about

if anyone is suspect of sucking Blahino's cock it's your twink ass everytime you come in here to cry over your hero getting exposed.
I seriously know nothing about this guy, nor do I care to know. I don't think anyone here had ever heard of him, nor cared anything about him. You are not a part of this community. You don't post in the pub, you don't have a log, you don't post in any other threads in F13. You're some random idiot, who got lost off F2, and is solely focused on some other idiot that literally no one cares about. You continually post this guys videos, encouraging him to get more Youtube views. If you seriously hate him so much, why would you continually drive traffic to his Youtube page?

Also not bald
Cool. Did I say you were bald?

You caught me.

You want to point to where I've defended this guy I know literally nothing about

I seriously know nothing about this guy, nor do I care to know. I don't think anyone here had ever heard of him, nor cared anything about him. You are not a part of this community. You don't post in the pub, you don't have a log, you don't post in any other threads in F13. You're some random idiot, who got lost off F2, and is solely focused on some other idiot that literally no one cares about. You continually post this guys videos, encouraging him to get more Youtube views. If you seriously hate him so much, why would you continually drive traffic to his Youtube page?

7Qz1R2N.gif

Explain to me why you keep posting in here if it bothers you so much, also why would this thread have almost 50k views if no one was interested in the content? Most threads here (s&c)have less than 2k?

Just because you don't know or understand what's going on don't mean everyone is as ignorant to the situation as you, my advice would be to stay in your lifting log and don't worry about this thread, I hope this has been informative and i'll talk to you next time.

Also.

Not bald.

Last edited:
I like how he name dropped Clarence0 in a video title as clickbait and went on to mention him for 30 secs out of an 11+minute video

K. Thats enough of this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back