Jason Blaha of juggernaut fitness exposed (long)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Being obsessed with an internet nobody is "maximum cringe".

Yeah... but that movie made almost no sense.

Like your fixation on this Blaha guy.

wgZ1HRl.gif

As much as he may have annoyed people sending death threats to his family and paying his ex wife for interviews is a little OTT.

As much as he may have annoyed people sending death threats to his family and paying his ex wife for interviews is a little OTT.

Neither of those claims are true, she did the interview on her own not being paid and NO death threats were given to his family by anyone at Fitmisc, this is a guy who swore on his dead mothers grave that he was a mercenary super soldier CIA spy, lying about such things is his forte.

In his video about Rich Pianas upcoming mma fight, he talks lightly about killing people. Does he think killin' people's fuckin funny?

In his video about Rich Pianas upcoming mma fight, he talks lightly about killing people. Does he think killin' people's fuckin funny?
He claims to have PTSD a from killing people, so I would think not.

Did he mention his 11 inch dick? Cause it used to be twenty during his assassin days but he cut down to help all the supermodels he was banging.

I'm blocked on his YouTube channel because I called his g/f a cunt lol

I dont really care about his alter ego, rumors and what not, his main agenda is to turn ppl away from buying useless supplements and exposing the whole supplement industry/blatant juicers claiming natty and trying to save hordes of zyzz wannabes from buying retarded workout and meal plans from their juiced up idols. And that is imo a noble goal.

So the same thing better people have been harping on for a long time with better stats and no shady gimmicks or lies, in better positions of power etc? Sorry, Blaha can eat it.

Youtube fitness community is just fucking bullshit. There is quality info on there but damn you have to sift through a lot of shit.

Hmm, just like the rest of the fitness and nutrition world :(

Jason Bloho needs to meet Big Lenny round the back of World Gym.
No liability.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back