Jason Blaha of juggernaut fitness exposed (long)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's ok, but I imagine that much volume would catch up pretty quick/once more weight is added to the bar. Jason's basically just taking programs that already exist, and repackaging them. But if done correctly, it should work for a time, for a new lifter.

Thanks. I was curious about it after finding this thread. I notice the regulars at the gym, who are all clearly quite strong, seem to spend less time there than I do. Should beginner lifters be spending more time in the gym than intermediate/advanced lifters? I noticed a lot of the other programs only focus on compound lifts and ignore curls ect. Would it be better to stick to that? maybe with a bit of core work? He also says no cardio, where others suggest adding a bit of cardio after lifting is ok.

Well, "the line" is a pretty vague term, and dependent on the context. But he has certainly taken it to personal levels with Blaha, Vince G, Kali, Piana, and maybe teh Hulse, from what I've seen.

Calling out a snake oil salesman like O'Hearn for selling a $1500 ab wheel, or Vince G for bragging about half-squatting 315 with shit form is one thing. But calling somebody's gf a(parsphrasing) "ugly whore", making an accusation someone is a "snitch", making light of a failed marriage, etc, is taking to unnecessary places IMO.

Hmpf
Fair enough

I'm afraid to say anything negative about Mr. Blaha since he is a shape shifting reptilian ninja assassin created by the CIA.

Hmpf
Fair enough

imo most of those guys deserve it from profiting from giving bro science advice and promoting uneased / useless supplements targeting naive kids, molesting both their minds and wallets.

imo most of those guys deserve it from profiting from giving bro science advice and promoting uneased / useless supplements targeting naive kids, molesting both their minds and wallets.
Maybe. But Elgin certainly deserves to get the shit kicked out of him as well.

This shitdick figured out the 10min video rule on YouTube and is now making every video a cunt hair over 10 mins just to get an extra ad in.

This shitdick figured out the 10min video rule on YouTube and is now making every video a cunt hair over 10 mins just to get an extra ad in.
How much additional revenue would that result in?

You forgot street racer, professional ladies man, steroid chemist ala heisenberg, and jazz musician.

Competitive Bodybuilder
3.5% bodyfat (pictures burned up in fire)
Male Model (pictures burned up in fire)
Reptilian
Abducted and anally probed by aliens
Werewolf
1,000 yard head shot.

rgrjCw1.gif

Last edited:
Competitive Bodybuilder
3.5% bodyfat (pictures burned up in fire)
Male Model (pictures burned up in fire)
Reptilian
Abducted and anally probed by aliens
Werewolf
1,000 yard head shot.

rgrjCw1.gif
sick weapon handling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back