Jason Blaha of juggernaut fitness exposed (long)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need a new hobby.

Michael-Scott-Closes-The-Door-Awkwardly-On-The-Office.gif

Holy shit he's a War Room poster.

He probably did post on Sherdog at one time or another.

He has thousands of posts on a couple of different forums and he uploads commentary on MMA current events here and there.

Just gives you a perspective on how many crazy posters you're communicating with on here. Like legitimately crazy.

This vegan gainz guy is a bigger goof than Blaha.
How the fuck do these retards get followers.
Ignorance. If you have a lean muscular physique and a catchy gimmick, most bros will assume you're a good/credible source of information on exercise science.

Has Infinite Elgintensity done a video on him? I didn't find any on his youtube page.

Has Infinite Elgintensity done a video on him? I didn't find any on his youtube page.

He's put out three Gym Idiots videos in the last three weeks. He's changed the format, though.

Blahino is an ongoing theme in elgintensity's videos, the "inner city" and "female girlfriend" memes both originate from Blaha. Same with the effeminate southern dandy voice that pops up occasionally.

Serious question. I've recently started training again after a long period off. Looking around at some beginner strength programs I came across his (https://www.muscleandstrength.com/workouts/jason-blaha-ice-cream-fitness-5x5-novice-workout). Now is this a good program for beginners to follow? Is there something better? Does it even matter which beginner program you follow, as long as you're sticking to it? I have been following it for about 4 weeks now and am definitely getting stronger and such.

Serious question. I've recently started training again after a long period off. Looking around at some beginner strength programs I came across his (https://www.muscleandstrength.com/workouts/jason-blaha-ice-cream-fitness-5x5-novice-workout). Now is this a good program for beginners to follow? Is there something better? Does it even matter which beginner program you follow, as long as you're sticking to it? I have been following it for about 4 weeks now and am definitely getting stronger and such.
It's ok, but I imagine that much volume would catch up pretty quick/once more weight is added to the bar. Jason's basically just taking programs that already exist, and repackaging them. But if done correctly, it should work for a time, for a new lifter.

Blahino is an ongoing theme in elgintensity's videos, the "inner city" and "female girlfriend" memes both originate from Blaha. Same with the effeminate southern dandy voice that pops up occasionally.

Haha, oh yeah, I've noticed that, in fact that's what made me curious if he'd done a video about Blaha specifically.

Haha, oh yeah, I've noticed that, in fact that's what made me curious if he'd done a video about Blaha specifically.
Apparently they used to be "ninjas".

On a side note, that Elgintensity guy is true POS. He gets hits by cashing in on the notoriety of other YT'ers, by stealing their content to make troll vids. And not good-natured ribbing, either. He makes shit personal. It's one thing to call these hacks out for bad advice, bad lifting technique, etc. But when you start bringing people's families, significant others, etc into it, you're sinking to a level most internet tough guys wouldn't even take it. The guy is begging to get his shit pushed in.

Apparently they used to be "ninjas".

On a side note, that Elgintensity guy is true POS. He gets hits by cashing in on the notoriety of other YT'ers, by stealing their content to make troll vids. And not good-natured ribbing, either. He makes shit personal. It's one thing to call these hacks out for bad advice, bad lifting technique, etc. But when you start bringing people's families, significant others, etc into it, you're sinking to a level most internet tough guys wouldn't even take it. The guy is begging to get his shit pushed in.

Do you do crossfit?

But seriously what are you talking about?

I mean who do you think Elgin crossed the line with?
Well, "the line" is a pretty vague term, and dependent on the context. But he has certainly taken it to personal levels with Blaha, Vince G, Kali, Piana, and maybe teh Hulse, from what I've seen.

Calling out a snake oil salesman like O'Hearn for selling a $1500 ab wheel, or Vince G for bragging about half-squatting 315 with shit form is one thing. But calling somebody's gf a(parsphrasing) "ugly whore", making an accusation someone is a "snitch", making light of a failed marriage, etc, is taking to unnecessary places IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back