Jason Blaha of juggernaut fitness exposed (long)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't really mind him.. but lately I've watched a few of his vids where he is flat out wrong. He gets caught out and won't respond. Weak.

$100,000 is like, two years salary at a ok paying job. You'd be sucking a dick every two years to be able to get by with mortgage payments and shit. And you know dick sucking doesn't recieve a pension, so you need to be saving for retirement or you'll find yourself sucking dicks well into your golden years.

Hey Curly. Thanks for helping expose this turd, but it seems you may have an unhealthy obsession with the guy. I mean, you have a picture of him in your AV, you quoted him in your sig, and you have two threads (one in this sub forum and one in the D&S) about him. It may be time to let it go my friend.

$100,000 is like, two years salary at a ok paying job. You'd be sucking a dick every two years to be able to get by with mortgage payments and shit. And you know dick sucking doesn't recieve a pension, so you need to be saving for retirement or you'll find yourself sucking dicks well into your golden years.

I don't think there was an option of renewal, it was a one and done scenario. Either way the cocks would haunt you forever.

Blaha makes me cringe.

Reminds me of that guy Steve Carrell played in Foxcatcher.

Blaha is a middle-of-the-pack level YT'er, in terms of the quality of his advice, IMO. Contradicts himself often, is a hypocrite, and acts like a pompous ass, but still basically knows his stuff. In my book, he's a notch below the Candito's and Hulse's of YT, but still ahead of the Mike Chang's and CT Fletcher's out there.

if he knows his stuff then why is he still fat? I'm sure if we forced him to do some basic fitness tests he'd fail on them. He goes to the gym and does one set per exercise. He doesn't do cardio and he doesn't play any sport which requires athleticism. He does not "know his stuff" he plagiarizes other peoples work and passes it off as his own. He has no credentials or qualifications in anything.

He's a complete joke.

You're off by a zero, though id likely do it for 100000 as well.

Distance runner, two black belts by 19, powerlifter, bodybuilder, marksman, but Jason Blaha doesn't like to talk about it and let people know the extent of his operational capacity. Also a male model, gunsmith and mercenary, search 'Jason Blaha exposed' for videos on that.

He reminds me of those super beta dudes that say shit like " I can't get into a fight because my hands are registered weapons."

rHf0Hj6.png

These reloading ammo videos are getting old. Fans said they liked it so now its he does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back