It's official: the Aldo fight was a fluke

Aldo is a beast beast and I'm not a fan of Colin but his last performance kinda shows it wasn't a fluke.

Its best man on the day

Punchers chance is all he had and punchers chance is what he got. Lucky man god bless him but the truth is that fight was a fluke.

I just learned that Conor signed an 8 fight contract before the Aldo fight. Why would anyone do that you ask? You know why. Because chicken mcnuggets knew he had little chance to win and wanted to secure his future.

Truth hurts but deal with it conor was a scared man and got lucky god bless him.
Its official your are a muppet, still crying over a year later

Well since Conor ducked the rematch it kind of does seem like a fluke. Aldo was very close to KO'ing Mcgregor in that fight, that exchange of punches was literally a coin toss. At the time I thought it was a legit win for Mcgregor but then he ducked the rematch. Not even giving Aldo the chance to beat him is a bitch move and Aldo should get a win over Mcgregor by default. It's 1-1 at the moment so I can't wait to see the 3rd, unless Conor ducks that too

you tried.

Cmqh7BWWIAAaG4m.jpg

Aldo nuthuggers are reaching Anderson nuthuggers levels of delusion

QONVIyz.gif

ape7op0swglrt7mdnjru.jpg

you thinking of spider in his prime fam

Diaz was +325 in that fight. I know cause I made that bet. Bet slip is on sherdog. Of course, you will post yours?

Nah you wont cause you didn't bet Too busy flipping burgers and asking if you want fries with your order.

Mad?

Over a year later and aldo fans are still on suicide watch.

I dislike Conor a lot. I think he's been babied his entire UFC career and was gifted fights against favorable matchups/late replacements and had an easy road to the title. That said, there is nothing 'flukey' about countering someone and knocking them the fuck out. That fight was Jose's fault 100%, over-committed immediately ... didn't even try to use his tools, just run in and throw a hard obvious punch against a taller, southpaw, fast opponent. There's a lot to knock Conor for, KO'ing the FW GOAT is not one of them.

Back