It's official: the Aldo fight was a fluke

johnnyroastbeef

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Punchers chance is all he had and punchers chance is what he got. Lucky man god bless him but the truth is that fight was a fluke.

I just learned that Conor signed an 8 fight contract before the Aldo fight. Why would anyone do that you ask? You know why. Because chicken mcnuggets knew he had little chance to win and wanted to secure his future.

Truth hurts but deal with it conor was a scared man and got lucky god bless him.

Your English is pretty good, Jose

I'm more than okay if that's what you think, because I'd love to see a rematch. However, I think Bisping Rockhold 2 was more a fluke / puncher's chance. I'll take Rockhold in the trilogy fight any day.

True

/thread

Conor fans BTFO
Conor fans on suicide watch

That makes it officially confirmed?

Was there no chance he was signing that 8 fight contract regardless considering he was assuming Aldo would pull out anyways?

Wj3Do.gif

I'm more than okay if that's what you think, because I'd love to see a rematch. However, I think Bisping Rockhold 2 was more a fluke / puncher's chance. I'll take Rockhold in the trilogy fight any day.
I doubt it.
Bisping ruined Luke. He's not the same buddy, dude

Every Knockout victory is a punchers chance come true - Sherdog logic
<36>

That makes it officially confirmed?

Was there no chance he was signing that 8 fight contract regardless considering he was assuming Aldo would pull out anyways?

no that was his money fight then back to plumbing and welfare.

Aldo would toy with Conor- its sad that we got the flukey outcome

conor is such a pussy that he SIGNED A CONTRACT that made it easy for him to provide for himself and his family then KOed the guy js was scared to fight stiff! Sad!

Punchers chance is all he had and punchers chance is what he got. Lucky man god bless him but the truth is that fight was a fluke.

I just learned that Conor signed an 8 fight contract before the Aldo fight. Why would anyone do that you ask? You know why. Because chicken mcnuggets knew he had little chance to win and wanted to secure his future.

Truth hurts but deal with it conor was a scared man and got lucky god bless him.
<36>

it really is incredible how emotional McGregor can make some of you people

Conor McGregor rustled so may jimmies on sheepdog that its been over a year and they still haven't recovered

Heres your reply troll. I hope it makes you feel better about yourself.

Imagine if this goes 6 pages? So awesome.

Your thoughts are important.

Back