It's official: the Aldo fight was a fluke

Punchers chance is all he had and punchers chance is what he got. Lucky man god bless him but the truth is that fight was a fluke.

I just learned that Conor signed an 8 fight contract before the Aldo fight. Why would anyone do that you ask? You know why. Because chicken mcnuggets knew he had little chance to win and wanted to secure his future.

Truth hurts but deal with it conor was a scared man and got lucky god bless him.

Truth hurts. Yes. Aldo got obliterated in record time.

Well since Conor ducked the rematch it kind of does seem like a fluke. Aldo was very close to KO'ing Mcgregor in that fight, that exchange of punches was literally a coin toss. At the time I thought it was a legit win for Mcgregor but then he ducked the rematch. Not even giving Aldo the chance to beat him is a bitch move and Aldo should get a win over Mcgregor by default. It's 1-1 at the moment so I can't wait to see the 3rd, unless Conor ducks that too
Yep, for sure Conor ducked a fight with a guy he mercilessly mocked for months and then bodied in seconds, so he could go to a higher weight class and fight RDA who was looking incredible.

Yep, mhm, for sure buddeh...

So many sad little losers sitting around hating peoples success. I will never understand peoples need to try and knock another man down for being successful.

Only people who don't know anything about fighting think it was a fluke. It was a beautiful counter shot timed perfectly. Aldo made a mistake and Mac made him pay.

But hey, whatever makes you guys feel better that your hero got KO'd in 13 seconds and then ducked a rematch.

YX6ZTJ2.gif

I have 50. So now we have hit three pages @Cooliox .

Still, that's two too many. I really need to stop bumping this.
I'm on 30. Wouldn't be able to handle 50 sherdog posts in one page. too much for my little mind

Well since Conor ducked the rematch it kind of does seem like a fluke. Aldo was very close to KO'ing Mcgregor in that fight, that exchange of punches was literally a coin toss. At the time I thought it was a legit win for Mcgregor but then he ducked the rematch. Not even giving Aldo the chance to beat him is a bitch move and Aldo should get a win over Mcgregor by default. It's 1-1 at the moment so I can't wait to see the 3rd, unless Conor ducks that too
If you think that "exchange of punches was literally a coin toss," you know fuck all about boxing. That's stupid as fuck even by Sherdog standards. McGregor dictated every aspect of that exchange. It's boxing 101.

Punchers chance is all he had and punchers chance is what he got. Lucky man god bless him but the truth is that fight was a fluke.

I just learned that Conor signed an 8 fight contract before the Aldo fight. Why would anyone do that you ask? You know why. Because chicken mcnuggets knew he had little chance to win and wanted to secure his future.

Truth hurts but deal with it conor was a scared man and got lucky god bless him.
True. And he wont give a rematch. Total scaredy cat

There is never, ever going to a be scenario between those two fighting that doesn't end in Conor knocking Aldo out with the left hand. Conor is all wrong for him.

The only thing I think you can say about Aldo at this point, is he deserves a rematch IMO

If you think that "exchange of punches was literally a coin toss," you know fuck all about boxing. That's stupid as fuck even by Sherdog standards. McGregor dictated every aspect of that exchange. It's boxing 101.

That expression makes me think of Condit vs Hardy.

Back