It's official: the Aldo fight was a fluke

Well, thankfully you officially settled that.

I would like to see a rematch. Not a fluke but Aldo can beat Conor.

I'm more than okay if that's what you think, because I'd love to see a rematch. However, I think Bisping Rockhold 2 was more a fluke / puncher's chance. I'll take Rockhold in the trilogy fight any day.

bisping didn't even have a punchers chance with his pillows. that was lotto ticket luck. conor at least has dynamite in his left hand.

it isn't a 1 punch chance, it's EVERY fucking punch, Conor will counter every single one of aldo sloppy punches, but yea 1 is all it takes apparently

Punchers chance is all he had and punchers chance is what he got. Lucky man god bless him but the truth is that fight was a fluke.

I just learned that Conor signed an 8 fight contract before the Aldo fight. Why would anyone do that you ask? You know why. Because chicken mcnuggets knew he had little chance to win and wanted to secure his future.

Truth hurts but deal with it conor was a scared man and got lucky god bless him.

2/10 baby's first troll.

it was a great punch no doubt one of my favorite ko's of all time but it was a lucky shot. MR. "8 fight contract before the fight".

thats a whole new level of fear signing that deal.
hqdefault.jpg

even somebody has to win the lottery ... mctapper bum life certified beta cuck

next.jpg

Calling all cars calling all cars we have a skinny fat cholo on the loose in las vegas for the suspected murder of the irish pop tart conor mcnugget.
Proceed with caution suspect is not scared homey.

It wasn't a fluke. Aldo didn't anticipate it. Connor trained for it and did it. It was as much as a fluke as JDS vs. Cain 1.
Aldo could learn from his loss and come back like Cain did? Possibly.
Is Connor avoiding a rematch with his "moving on to higher things" attitude? Also plausible.
I think anything else is speculation.

Punchers chance is all he had and punchers chance is what he got. Lucky man god bless him but the truth is that fight was a fluke.

I just learned that Conor signed an 8 fight contract before the Aldo fight. Why would anyone do that you ask? You know why. Because chicken mcnuggets knew he had little chance to win and wanted to secure his future.

Truth hurts but deal with it conor was a scared man and got lucky god bless him.
Not a fluke he just that much better

Well since Conor ducked the rematch it kind of does seem like a fluke. Aldo was very close to KO'ing Mcgregor in that fight, that exchange of punches was literally a coin toss. At the time I thought it was a legit win for Mcgregor but then he ducked the rematch. Not even giving Aldo the chance to beat him is a bitch move and Aldo should get a win over Mcgregor by default. It's 1-1 at the moment so I can't wait to see the 3rd, unless Conor ducks that too

8 fight contract BEFORE the title fight? Let that sink in if possible...

Last edited:

Aldo is still unconscious kuz lol

Mcg is 2-0 versus Aldo including a 13sec thumping and had two wins in doing so.

Well since Conor ducked the rematch it kind of does seem like a fluke. Aldo was very close to KO'ing Mcgregor in that fight, that exchange of punches was literally a coin toss. At the time I thought it was a legit win for Mcgregor but then he ducked the rematch. Not even giving Aldo the chance to beat him is a bitch move and Aldo should get a win over Mcgregor by default. It's 1-1 at the moment so I can't wait to see the 3rd, unless Conor ducks that too

That is why Mcg is up on the cage making it rain post fight celebration?

Aldo played it safe versus Edgar. Showed no fighter spirit. Doesn't belong in the same arena as Mcg. Maybe bellator.

Back