Islamic State Thread v6: Kurdistan Rising Edition

CIA needs to catch up with that fucker and let him spend the rest of his life getting brutally tortured.

Also. I wish Liquidfire would make the move to Syria. He strikes me as a Pedo rapist.

Wait are you saying LF wants to emulate his hero?

god, another american has just been beheaded. 26yr old aid worker. it's just being reported on cnn at the moment.

Sauron, even with coalition ground force, you couldn't completely wipe out Al Qaeda.

Coalition airstrikes are probably not going to wipe out ISIL either.

I'm not suggesting they will be wiped out. Quite the opposite, they will always be there.

They will however take a serious beating over the next year. The push back has begun even quicker than I could have predicted.

god, another american has just been beheaded. 26yr old aid worker. it's just being reported on cnn at the moment.

People need to finally realize that beheadings are just an occupational hazard of working in the Middle East. The fresh waves of outrage after each one are getting more and more dull.

The media should blackout the coverage of this. It only encourages them to kill more hostages by giving the coverage.

I don't take joy in their deaths, I just find it pointless to protest a soldier's death in war especially months after the battle finished.

Maybe you can choose to believe in kill kill's magical flying pony stories instead where the Islamic State never came close to touching Camp Spiecher at any point in time :icon_lol:.
You are a lying piece of shit who is on record taking joy in children being killed and obviously considers they livwes of those who don't agree with your viewpoints to be beneath you.

Wow, ISIL's new video of the group beheading of Syrians, along with Jihadi John's rantings, I think is an all-time new low for what I've seen of civilization in my entire life.

Wow, ISIL's new video of the group beheading of Syrians, along with Jihadi John's rantings, I think is an all-time new low for what I've seen of civilization in my entire life.

I haven't seen and never will. Is the video recorded recently? Is Jihadi John injured?

Also the American Aid worker Peter Kassig apparently.

I haven't seen and never will. Is the video recorded recently? Is Jihadi John injured?

Not sure, I think it's recently out, but not sure how old it is.

It's highly stylized, high resolution, and edited. Wouldn't get much press without the American in it, but it's essentially a bunch of Syrian POWs being walked along each with an executioner and each executioner grabs a knife out of a box. Lot of up close, slow mo throat cutting and up close shots of the executioners and the people getting butchered like cattle and the resulting river of blood.

So, in sum, it's the typical shit but with high quality production values / dramatic snuff-film making, and more people getting decapitated at once. All brought to you by a herd of goat fuckers who are dumb enough to think their "society" has any hopes of prosperity in this day and age.

This is the worst of the videos released so far IMO.

They show 10 Assad soldiers getting beheaded all at once.

They even edited the video in slow motion with quick cuts and close ups to make it look like a hollywood action movie. It was actually quite strange.

Video is in the comments section of the liveleak article.

Isn't Islam wonderful....
Killing an aid worker who treated rebels and also converted to Islam.

This is the worst of the videos released so far IMO.

They show 10 Assad soldiers getting beheaded all at once.

They even edited the video in slow motion with quick cuts and close ups to make it look like a hollywood action movie. It was actually quite strange.

Video is in the comments section of the liveleak article.

Isn't Islam wonderful....
Killing an aid worker who treated rebels and also converted to Islam.

Where do you all find these vids? Tbh havent seen one, the descriptions alone say the story. And im not a squeemish person, just dont see the point

I want Jihadi John crushed from toe to head under a tank on smooth concrete pavement.

B2kdueiIcAA2Ucj.jpg

B2jfWW1CUAA27um.png:large

US government was told of the execution location and given 24 hours warning and did nothing.

Where do you all find these vids? Tbh havent seen one, the descriptions alone say the story. And im not a squeemish person, just dont see the point

Most of the previous videos haven't show the 'act' of the beheading of these hostages.
This one did though.

They usually just show before and after footage, and the other graphic stuff is just executions/shootings of kurds/assad soldiers or war footage.

They're definitely trying to make this seem 'cool' to younger followers. Recruiting/propaganda.

I want Jihadi John crushed from toe to head under a tank on smooth concrete pavement.

This guy can't be much older than early 20's.
All the ISIS guys were quite young too, the Assad soldiers looked quite a bit older.

This guy can't be much older than early 20's.
All the ISIS guys were quite young too, the Assad soldiers looked quite a bit older.

I wonder what their average lifespan is...

Didn't the KGB fought terrorism with their own medicine? I heard they kidnap relatives of a Hezbola terrorist leader, and cut them up to pieces and mailed it to the leader. It actually worked and stop the terrorists.

Doesn't Jihadi John have relatives in the U.K.? It wouldn't surprised me if the government would consider hiring mobsters to brutally kill them.

We really need a real life Suicide Squad. Maybe the upcoming movie would be an inspiration to our government.

B2kdueiIcAA2Ucj.jpg

B2jfWW1CUAA27um.png:large

US government was told of the execution location and given 24 hours warning and did nothing.

Wow thats awesome. US fucked this one up bigtime. Respect for those guys in Raqqa risking their lives to get this info. Shows that not all the people in that city are nuts.

Back