Islamic State Thread v6: Kurdistan Rising Edition

How? ... You're alive for around 6 to 9 seconds with your head fully sliced off from a guillotine. I am not saying that the small knife is better though.

Based on what evidence?

How is decapitation humane? How is Lethal Injection not humane?

Decapitation quickly severs the carotid arteries which leads to less than 2-3 of conscioussness from sudden drop of blood pressure in the brain.

Lethal injection on the other hand paralyzes your muscles and you die of suffocation, they supposedly put you to sleep, but there is a high chance of you waking up or not going to sleep, but since you cant move a muscle you get to die a slow suffocation, its basically drowning or putting a plastic bag over a guy head.

Source please? and i would say that botched executions which is incredibly common on the "modern" execution methods to be far more distressing.

Gas chamber, electric chair, lethal injection, these are the ones that make you suffer.

Gallows, decapitation, garrote, now those were humane.
A source on what? The use of gas, injectable barbiturates and electricity are all forms of anesthesia. There are problems with these methods because they are not preformed by physicians specifically trained to induce death but the intended affect for all is anesthesia prior to actual death.

The study of cortisol production related to stress and suffering had not been widely understood until the 70's. Consequently what followed was the elimination of methods of inducing death without anesthetic properties, such as the guillotine/decapitation.

Decapitation quickly severs the carotid arteries which leads to less than 2-3 of conscioussness from sudden drop of blood pressure in the brain.

Lethal injection on the other hand paralyzes your muscles and you die of suffocation, they supposedly put you to sleep, but there is a high chance of you waking up or not going to sleep, but since you cant move a muscle you get to die a slow suffocation, its basically drowning or putting a plastic bag over a guy head.

Is that true Rod? Is that why it's illegal to decapitate a cow, pig or sheep without rendering it insensible first? Hell, even though it's not mandatory to do so with poultry (lower sentience), most slaughterhouses in the west still do it because severing their major arteries without rendering them insensible first is inhumane and makes the whole process less efficient.

If they made it illegal to do it with animals, there must be a reason why we're not doing it to people anymore.

I almost drown to death. It isn't that bad. You have to be a fool to choose a knife to your throat over suffocation.

I also seen a lot of cartel videos where they cut the carotid arteries first, and the poor victim was still alive breathing and moving while getting his head cut off. So, um yeah. Lethal injection is more humane. Suffocation is only bad because your body is forcefully trying to breed air. When your body is paralize, it is not puting up a fight, so it would be in fact less painful. Even if it's not, then may I ask if you never been choked out in Sparring?Hard to believe hearing this from a poster on a fight forum. I rather get choked out to death, than a fucking knife to the neck. Jesus!

Last edited:
How? ... You're alive for around 6 to 9 seconds with your head fully sliced off from a guillotine. I am not saying that the small knife is better though.

^^This is just visible activity. The brain can remain conscious for 20 seconds or more. That probably doesn't seem very long but try waiting that out knowing your head was sliced off and imagine how horrific that might be.

Tests in animals show their brain produces significant amounts of cortisol when they are beheaded. This is no way to kill a human being, period.

Is that true Rod? Is that why it's illegal to decapitate a cow, pig or sheep without rendering it insensible first?

You realize that the way lethal injection is carried is illegal to kill pets in the US right?

Also halal/kosher food doesnt allows for stunning

Hell, even though it's not mandatory to do so with poultry (lower sentience), most slaughterhouses in the west still do it because severing their major arteries without rendering them insensible first is inhumane and makes the whole process less efficient.

Kosher meat

If they made it illegal to do it with animals, there must be a reason why we're not doing it to people anymore.

LI is illegal on animals, throat slitting is not illegal in animals.

Source please? and i would say that botched executions which is incredibly common on the "modern" execution methods to be far more distressing.

Gas chamber, electric chair, lethal injection, these are the ones that make you suffer.

Gallows, decapitation, garrote, now those were humane.

Stop feeding this troll, people.

I almost drown to death. It isn't that bad. You have to be a fool to choose a knife to your throat over suffocation.

LOL and waterboarding is just a fraternity prank right?

I also seen a lot of cartel videos where they cut the carotid arteries first, and the poor victim was still alive breathing and moving while getting his head cut off. So, um yeah.

Breathing and moving =/= consciouss, which is the whole point of lethal injection, its pleasing to the guys watching, not the guy dying, i would rather be killed by someone raping me with a sword as long as i was unconsciouss, than being rendered unable to move and breath while consciouss.

Lethal injection is more humane.

Except its not.

Suffocation is only bad because your body is forcefully trying to breed air. When your body is paralize, it is not puting up a fight, so it would be in fact less painful

Seriously stop posting. You may not realize it but the body doesnt feels anything, its all in the brain. The brain will still be sending the signals for your body to move, it wont just responde.

Even if it's not, then may I ask if you never been choked out in Sparring?Hard to believe hearing this from a poster on a fight forum. I rather get choked out to death, than a fucking knife to the neck. Jesus!

No, you wouldnt.

You are thinking of carotid constraint which is similar to the garrote or hanging than being suffocated. Go and tell someone to put his gi on your face until you turn blue and see if you prefer that.

The easiest non-scientific way to force unconsciousness is carotid restraint, decapitation, hanging and garrote work on that principle, its impossible, for your brain to function without them.

^^This is just visible activity. The brain can remain conscious for 20 seconds or more. That probably doesn't seem very long but try waiting that out knowing your head was sliced off and imagine how horrific that might be.

Tests in animals show their brain produces significant amounts of cortisol when they are beheaded. This is no way to kill a human being, period.

20 seconds of consciousness with zero blood streaming into the brain, sounds retarded.

Again, source. If you are unwilling to back your sources up, then stop.

People need to finally realize that beheadings are just an occupational hazard of working in the Middle East. The fresh waves of outrage after each one are getting more and more dull.

Or you need to realize that all of the abductions occurred before the first beheading by IS.

Push back or are they laying low until those expensive planes run out of flying allowance? We're not the only ones who learned from our mistakes in the ME. The enemy picked up a thing or two from watching us make them.

I'm not sure of your point.

I think the US strikes have been effective, but more importantly allowed Iraqi forces to consolidate and get themselves together.

You realize that the way lethal injection is carried is illegal to kill pets in the US right?
Also halal/kosher food doesnt allows for stunning
LI is illegal on animals, throat slitting is not illegal in animals.

I'm not sure what your first sentence suggests. Animals are euthanized via injectible barbiturates all the time.

There is a clause in the humane slaughter act to exempt halal and kosher due to the infringement on the religious freedom act.

Throat slitting without rending the animal insensible first in any other circumstance is illegal when preformed outside of ritual religious (halal & kosher) slaughter.

Really man? asking for evidence of solid scientific statements is trolling?

I'm glad other people are starting to see it. I don't know how you've been posting all these years thousands of posts without getting called out for it more. You can never accept that you're wrong and you continue to discount proof even when you're given it and simple common sense seems to elude you.

B2kdueiIcAA2Ucj.jpg

B2jfWW1CUAA27um.png:large

US government was told of the execution location and given 24 hours warning and did nothing.
Sounds like they knew an hour and a half ahead of time. Where does it say they knew 24 hours prior?

I'm glad other people are starting to see it. I don't know how you've been posting all these years thousands of posts without getting called out for it more. You can never accept that you're wrong and you continue to discount proof even when you're given it and simple common sense seems to elude you.

Im not the one claiming you can be consciouss for 20 seconds with zero blood pressure in the brain.

Im not the one claiming you can be consciouss for 20 seconds with zero blood pressure in the brain.

1. Historical accounts.

2. Animal studies. There is no scientic study on human decapitation since the ability to study and measure cortisol in the brain for obvious reasons. However studies on animals have shown that this can and does occur.

Seems to be accepted that it's possible to be conscious for up to 20-30 seconds after decapitation.

In 1989, a U.S. Army veteran who served in the Korean war was riding in a taxi with a friend when it collided with a truck. The witness was pinned to his seat, and the friend was decapitated by the collision:

"My friend's head came to rest face up, and (from my angle) upside-down. As I watched, his mouth opened and closed no less than two times. The facial expressions he displayed were first of shock or confusion, followed by terror or grief. I cannot exaggerate and say that he was looking all around, but he did display ocular movement in that his eyes moved from me, to his body, and back to me. He had direct eye contact with me when his eyes took on a hazy, absent expression . . . and he was dead."

Back