Islamic State Thread v6: Kurdistan Rising Edition

I'm just releasing news on the war. There are some people that say all my news are lies, you can believe them instead if that comforts you so you can now believe that there are no shia women protesting in Baghdad and there has actually been minimal casualties in the Iraqi army :icon_lol:

Sunnie? Shia? I'm just happy you fuckers are killing each other. :icon_lol:

I'm just releasing news on the war. There are some people that say all my news are lies, you can believe them instead if that comforts you so you can now believe that there are no shia women protesting in Baghdad and there has actually been minimal casualties in the Iraqi army :icon_lol:

What is your opinion on ISIS getting their asses kicked in Baji?

Huge prestige loss.

ISIS are going to get turned upside down in Iraq this coming year. Even the residents of Mosul and Anbar are sick are tired of ISIS. No doubt even greater unrest will occur when ISIS's money dries up, and they struggle to pay salaries or maintain their social programmes. Not to mention these northern cities are going to spend a cold winter in the dark with no electricity to warm the houses of the ordinary residents.

The Iraqi army, supported by the militia's and the western coalition are going to kick some serious ass.

I don't take joy in their deaths, I just find it pointless to protest a soldier's death in war especially months after the battle finished.

Maybe you can choose to believe in kill kill's magical flying pony stories instead where the Islamic State never came close to touching Camp Spiecher at any point in time :icon_lol:.

I think the LOL in your post gave you away. Then again, being an ISIS troll was already a rather large red flag.

But remember: for each action there's an equal and opposite reaction. ISIS are going to be the nail this winter. Maybe they expand elsewhere in other countries; but in Iraq they're going to take a real pounding next year. All these atrocities have unleashed a genie that can't be put back into the bottle.

Last edited:

Latest IqAF attacks footage

have some other vids but they might be a bit graphic

ISIS are going to get turned upside down in Iraq this coming year. Even the residents of Mosul and Anbar are sick are tired of ISIS. No doubt even greater unrest will occur when ISIS's money dries up, and they struggle to pay salaries or maintain their social programmes. Not to mention these northern cities are going to spend a cold winter in the dark with no electricity to warm the houses of the ordinary residents.

The Iraqi army, supported by the militia's and the western coalition are going to kick some serious ass.

Sauron, even with coalition ground force, you couldn't completely wipe out Al Qaeda.

Coalition airstrikes are probably not going to wipe out ISIL either.

Sauron, even with coalition ground force, you couldn't completely wipe out Al Qaeda.

Coalition airstrikes are probably not going to wipe out ISIL either.

It will be a low level insurgency with shifting alliances. As long as Sunni Iraqis keep supporting Sunni militants there will always be an ISIS or other Jihadi group causing trouble.

It will be a low level insurgency with shifting alliances. As long as Sunni Iraqis keep supporting Sunni militants there will always be an ISIS or other Jihadi group causing trouble.

Ground coalition > air coalition

ISIL > Al Qaeda

Ground coalition < Al Qaeda

ISIL > air coalition

=?

Why is it that the Toyota pickups are soo popular with Taleban, ISIS, Jihadis, Libyan rebels etc..? Is the hidden hand behind some of these conflicts Toyota??:icon_lol:

They went on YouTube, saw these legendary commercials, and thought to themselves: "If it's good enough to tow a spaceship, it's good enough to tow the caliphate".

news-101312a-lg.jpg

01-toyota-endeavour.jpg

03-toyota-endeavour.jpg

endeavour.jpg

s04_98340343.jpg

Last edited:
ISIS ended up being what any Muslim "warriors" are... good cannon fodder. :icon_lol:

They are absolutely incompetent and stupid to top it off. If not for Western oil-driven need, they'd still live in their caves....well, like some still do.

Jihadi John is 'wounded in US airstrike on secret bunker meeting of ISIS high command'

• Jihadi John was in a bunker in northern Iraq with the leader of ISIS
  • A US airstrike destroyed the bunker, killing an estimated 10 ISIS leaders
  • Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi was believed to have been injured in the airstrike
  • The Foreign Office confirmed they are investigating reports the injuries
  • A nurse claimed one of the men was the man who 'slaughtered journalists'
1416081735658_wps_43_BANNER_jpg.jpg

Jihadi John, the Briton who beheaded two British and two American hostages held by Islamic State terrorists, has been injured in a US-led air strike, according to reports received by the Foreign Office.

The masked &#8216;executioner&#8217; with a London accent is believed to have narrowly escaped death when he attended a summit of the group&#8217;s leaders in an Iraqi town close to the Syrian border last Saturday.

The meeting was targeted by American and Iraqi jets.

&#8216;We are aware of reports that this individual [Jihadi John] has been injured, and we are looking into them,&#8217; a Foreign Office spokesman told The Mail on Sunday.

This newspaper has received an independent account of how Jihadi John was injured and rushed to hospital after a devastating air strike in Al Qaim, in Anbar Province, Western Iraq.

The Foreign Office spokesman added: &#8216;We have a number of sources of information coming in.

&#8216;The incident occurred last weekend, and so we have received the reports in the last few days. We don&#8217;t have any representation inside Syria, and so it is difficult to confirm these reports.&#8217;

The Foreign Office also issued an official statement saying: &#8216;We are aware of reports. We cannot confirm these reports.&#8217; A spokesman for US Central Command said they were unable to confirm the details for security reasons.

The joint US-Iraqi mission left at least ten IS commanders dead, and around 40 injured.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Office-confirms-MOS-aware-reports-injury.html

An airstrike would be too fast and painless for john imo

CIA needs to catch up with that fucker and let him spend the rest of his life getting brutally tortured.

Also. I wish Liquidfire would make the move to Syria. He strikes me as a Pedo rapist.

They went on YouTube, saw these legendary commercials, and thought to themselves: "If it's good enough to tow a spaceship, it's good enough to tow the caliphate".

The infamous TopGear Toyota pickup episode.

Back