Islamic State Thread v6: Kurdistan Rising Edition

B2kdueiIcAA2Ucj.jpg

US government was told of the execution location and given 24 hours warning and did nothing.

Not suprised, 24 hrs is not enough time for all of the bureaucracy and different approvals and levels that something like this has to go through before an actionable final decision is made.

I'm not suggesting they will be wiped out. Quite the opposite, they will always be there.

They will however take a serious beating over the next year. The push back has begun even quicker than I could have predicted.
Push back or are they laying low until those expensive planes run out of flying allowance? We're not the only ones who learned from our mistakes in the ME. The enemy picked up a thing or two from watching us make them.

Wow, ISIL's new video of the group beheading of Syrians, along with Jihadi John's rantings, I think is an all-time new low for what I've seen of civilization in my entire life.

You really need to pick an history book, this shit was common less than 70 years ago, we just live in an era of unprecedent peace and prosper and this fuckers just remind us that such peace and prosper is fragile as it is.

"The injured were taken to two captured Syrian army barracks near the city in the hope that underground medical facilities there would provide protection against further air strikes."

One would think those two army barracks would be bombed out ... what is the hold up?

Probably being used against Assad so Americans dont care.

You really need to pick an history book, this shit was common less than 70 years ago, we just live in an era of unprecedent peace and prosper and this fuckers just remind us that such peace and prosper is fragile as it is.

Damn you makin' me feel old. I said my lifetime and I'm not 70 yet, give me a couple of years. :)

I heard reports that there were no video of Peter Kassig getting beheaded. Maybe he died in one of those air strikes , and they just cut off the head off of his dead body, which is why the did a group execution, to compensate what they lost. Or maybe the Army Ranger didn't subcum to doing a speech for them and told them to go fuck themselves, and they killed him out of anger.

Probably being used against Assad so Americans dont care.

And this is sad too. Bunch of Syrians get killed defending their own country from these zealots, but the video is news because an American is involved.

Peace and prosper isn't what led to the decline of decapitation. It was science. Notice it is still the preferred method of execution in backward, uncivilized and uneducated masses?

Peace and prosper isn't what led to the decline of decapitation. It was science. Notice it is still the preferred method of execution in backward, uncivilized and uneducated masses?

France is backwards and uneducated? Because they used the guillotine until their last execution.

You may be thinking about public executions, but then again, there is no correlation between sofistication and methods of execution.

I would say the nazis were the apex of human civilization during their peak, didnt prevented them to commiting plenty of attrocities.

France is backwards and uneducated? Because they used the guillotine until their last execution.

You may be thinking about public executions, but then again, there is no correlation between sofistication and methods of execution.

I would say the nazis were the apex of human civilization during their peak, didnt prevented them to commiting plenty of attrocities.

Um yeah there is. The ability to measure stress post mortem was not fully understood until the discovery of cortizone. Most human civilizations assumed that decapitation was quick and humane. It wasn't until further understanding of cortizone function that we began to understand how the mammalian system responds to pain even when there aren't any visible signs of stress. Decapitation is both barbaric and cruel and that is why it is no longer a preferred method of execution in developed countries.

They got there because of German industrialization, not anything that the Nazi's themselves did.

Guilotine is a fast death.
As opposed to having your head slowly hacked off with a small knife ,which is how islamic state kill people.

That is a terrible comparison. Guillotine was developed precisely to allow for a quick and (relatively) merciful execution. IS filth are beheading their prisoners by sawing their heads off with knifes, which is meant to amplify the horror, suffering and shock factor to the max. Even though they are both decapitations, they are on almost opposite ends of the spectrum as far as execution methods go.

Um yeah there is. The ability to measure stress post mortem was not fully understood until the discovery of cortizone. Most human civilizations assumed that decapitation was quick and humane. It wasn't until further understanding of cortizone function that we began to understand how the mammalian system responds to pain even when there aren't any visible signs of stress. Decapitation is both barbaric and cruel and that is why it is no longer a preferred method of execution in developed countries.

Source please? and i would say that botched executions which is incredibly common on the "modern" execution methods to be far more distressing.

Gas chamber, electric chair, lethal injection, these are the ones that make you suffer.

Gallows, decapitation, garrote, now those were humane.

They got there because of German industrialization, not anything that the Nazi's themselves did.

Ok then Germans, germans were the pinnacle of civilization in the 30s-40s, didnt stopped them for doing what they did.

I heard reports that there were no video of Peter Kassig getting beheaded. Maybe he died in one of those air strikes , and they just cut off the head off of his dead body, which is why the did a group execution, to compensate what they lost. Or maybe the Army Ranger didn't subcum to doing a speech for them and told them to go fuck themselves, and they killed him out of anger.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/1...hows-beheading-american-hostage-peter-kassig/

Guilotine is a fast death.
As opposed to having your head slowly hacked off with a small knife ,which is how islamic state kill people.

How? ... You're alive for around 6 to 9 seconds with your head fully sliced off from a guillotine. I am not saying that the small knife is better though.

Source please? and i would say that botched executions which is incredibly common on the "modern" execution methods to be far more distressing.

Gas chamber, electric chair, lethal injection, these are the ones that make you suffer.

Gallows, decapitation, garrote, now those were humane.

How is decapitation humane? How is Lethal Injection not humane?

That is a terrible comparison. Guillotine was developed precisely to allow for a quick and (relatively) merciful execution. IS filth are beheading their prisoners by sawing their heads off with knifes, which is meant to amplify the horror, suffering and shock factor to the max. Even though they are both decapitations, they are on almost opposite ends of the spectrum as far as execution methods go.

Based on what exactly? they behead them to have a trophy to show, not because they want to maximize the suffering of their victim, thats what torture is for. Give me a knife to the throat over lethal injection applied by some untrained prison guards.

Which is not something im really into arguing, my point is that the level of savagery is not because they are poor, uneducated or whatever. Its because humans have a natural capacity for evil ingrained in their minds, that it takes a little brainwashing to turn someone into a murderer.

Just look at the video of helicopter pilot that Chelsea Manning uncovered, you have one guy gleefully shooting civilians. Look at the Mahmudiyah killings. Those were US soldiers, not some crazy jihadists.

Stop believing that these guys are anything rare or strange, and that such things would never happen in civilized society, our peace and prosperity is fragile and humans can easily resort back to their natural instincts if vigilance is not kept.

Back