Is ufc dying or just cutting costs?

I've never seen an "anti-shill" shilling for bellator, but you did say "anti-shillS," with an "S" implying there are a lot of them on here. Can you give some examples?
Guy doesn’t realize the amount of self ownage “anti shills” meant lol

Also he’s the same guy who shills so blindly for ufc he forgets when he’s calling pride fighters bums he’s actually calling a ufc product: BUMs. Ufc owns Pride but to a shill like him Pride is still an enemy lmao.

Guys like him are the reason they had to name the contenders series: Dana Whites Contender series so the ufc shills don’t shit over it asap assuming it’s not ufc

Have many years have you anti-UFC shills been saying ___________ org is the UFC's competitor?

Don't you ever feel embarassed that year after year you're proven wrong?
You have any idea how stupid you sound? I think you must have been yellow carded for this specific post lmao

And just to indulge you in what you are trying to get at: not at all! Guys from Pride, wec, strikeforce, ksw and even WWE(lmao) came over and took all the ufc titles SMH

But at that time they were a ufc product so maybe you can put your “I worship the org” act aside and focus on the thread which is asking why ufc didn’t jump on the bellator roster? Pfl doesnt even have all those divisions and there’s no way they can plan and put up enough cards to accommodate that roster, UFC being the premier org could have made a play at the guys and girls bellator had

If they cut their roster, had fewer ppv events, proper stacked them instead of 1 semi-decent main and the rest utter shit they'd probably make even more

Have many years have you anti-UFC shills been saying ___________ org is the UFC's competitor?

Don't you ever feel embarassed that year after year you're proven wrong?

I am enjoying this arc from standard UFC shill to 'anti-anti-shill' crusader.

It's rare to see shilling take an almost conspiratorial tone. It paints the enemy 'counter-shills' not as working for some specific competing company, but rather some mysterious, amorphous 'they' with their sinister, shadowy machinations aimed at destroying the UFC, the motivation for which remains unknown.

Although creative it might be sounding a bit unhinged and going too far off script though. 'Uh, Dave, maybe just stick to saying that Kayla Harrison was the biggest signing since Lebron to the Lakers, ok?'

I am enjoying this arc from standard UFC shill to 'anti-anti-shill' crusader.

It's rare to see shilling take an almost conspiratorial tone. It paints the enemy 'counter-shills' not as working for some specific competing company, but rather some mysterious, amorphous 'they' with their sinister, shadowy machinations aimed at destroying the UFC, the motivation for which remains unknown.

Although creative it might be sounding a bit unhinged and going too far off script though. 'Uh, Dave, maybe just stick to saying that Kayla Harrison was the biggest signing since Lebron to the Lakers, ok?'
You dorks have been saying everything from Elite XC to PFL will compete with the UFC.

It's never happened, and it's never not funny when you're inevitably wrong and just bandwagon to the next organization like you don't have egg on your faces.

You dorks have been saying everything from Elite XC to PFL will compete with the UFC.

It's never happened, and it's never not funny when you're inevitably wrong and just bandwagon to the next organization like you don't have egg on your faces.

Yes, I used to talk all the time about how Elite XC would rule the world.

As a result of my dedicated online shilling, Jared '$kala' Shaw bestowed upon me a new title in the form of a gold chain that said '$hill $hizzle'

I think guys like Dana and Joe and all the others are at the age where they want short term profits. That means min-maxing before they leave. I don't think it will kill ufc, but reason for the slump. ESPN money too.

I think guys like Dana and Joe and all the others are at the age where they want short term profits. That means min-maxing before they leave. I don't think it will kill ufc, but reason for the slump. ESPN money too.
they should also be keeping a sight on the next tv/stream deal! That will be worth 100’s of millions or billions easily

I expect more out of a 2005 account. <Hendricks02>

UFC cutting costs confirmed. This is always true of dying businesses.

Does anyone know when the UFC will have a fire sale? I am going shopping.

i don't believe the UFC is cutting costs, more like spend little and earn huge. DWCS is replacing TUF and the prospects are sent into a FN, the UFC is focusing on a brand rather than stars and anyone who is signed has to be a very hot fighter.
I see it like this too.

What’s better than signing all the best fighters in the world?

Signing a bunch of cans from your network television show (which is already making you money) and convincing everyone they are the best fighters in the world, while paying them an interns salary.

Gets easier as time goes on. Already seen multiple champions and title contenders come form there. Becomes honest when the say “the best fighters in the world come from contender”

Keeping in mind of course, the ufc controls the narrative on who the best fighters in the world are.

lol fucking ridiculous thread.

Bellator isnt (wasnt) competition to the UFC. Their existence is (was) predicated on the legality issues of UFC eating them like they did all other promotions before them,and Belllator not being worth buying.

MVP and Kayla coming to the UFC alone destroys the argument.

Why would they sign the highest paid PFL fighter after Francis if they are cutting fucking costs???

... Because they're American Congressmen?

lol fucking ridiculous thread.

Bellator isnt (wasnt) competition to the UFC. Their existence is (was) predicated on the legality issues of UFC eating them like they did all other promotions before them,and Belllator not being worth buying.

MVP and Kayla coming to the UFC alone destroys the argument.

Why would they sign the highest paid PFL fighter after Francis if they are cutting fucking costs???
So you are saying they singed the second highest paid person after passing up on the first highest paid fighter and an active champ of their own, compromising the integrity of their own HW division doesn’t sound like cost cutting?

When you buy a mule instead of the rolls Royce it usually is considered cost cutting.

Dying……..

They’re about to get a deal worth 4-5x the current one from either ESPN or Netflix when this ESPN deal expires.

So you are saying they singed the second highest paid person after passing up on the first highest paid fighter and an active champ of their own, compromising the integrity of their own HW division doesn’t sound like cost cutting?

When you buy a mule instead of the rolls Royce it usually is considered cost cutting.
lol at “compromising the integrity of their own HW division”

Their stock just went up 14% in one day...clearly dying

Good point. I’m sure lots of fighters are hesitant to come to the table.
I think its more to do with the UFC not wanting to seem like they're buying everyone up.

Just a theory though sir.

Back