Media Ex UFC Fighter Corey Anderson Claims Pay "Wasn't enough to pay the bills"

As you can see Corey only focuses on what he earns because he is not some little bitch. He is not crying about some random fighter earning 12k.
What's pathethic is grown men acting like a 13 years old fangirls and crying about how much other men earn.
I'm watching this sport, i don't worship fighters. Just like how i don't care about the amazon workers when i order something from there, i don't give a fuck about fighter pay when i watch the UFC. To me fighters or any celebrities are no different than average workers and they are not some special human beings i have to worship. My advice to fangirls is, take a break sometimes. Your tongues are doing too much ass cleaning

Oh please this guy doesnt care but stopped by the thread to read and post how he doesnt care.. you should wish the best for everyone regardless.. yeah nfl nba mlb are retarded children's games that worship pos players and overpay them millions with our tax dollars..

But a ufc fighter is actually a hard job. And it's not just 6 months out of the year..
You should be earning a livable wage and as most men in this country they dont get to choose what jobs they are in they either do something by circumstance fall into it or in some cases went to school and found something alota fighters didnt have a chance to do something else.

Rogan makes so much money between his commentary and podcast that it's probably made him out of touch, much like politicians are with the working class. Dude forgot long , long ago what it's like to struggle day to day

1 mil over 5 years
after taxes, corners, camp etc... lets say 500k divided by 5 = 100k a year = 8.3k a month
for a regular joe, it's not bad, I know dudes with barbershops and burger restaurants making more...
for a top 4 ranked fighter... it's meh... especially as your career usually doesn't last 20 years

Corey is full of poop until he authorizes IRS to publish every tax return he filed from one year before his UFC tenure until one year after.

Full of poop means full of shit.

As in lying dogfart.

As in whiny bitch who never was able to fight himself into the top echelons of the most challenging athletic league ever know to man.

It's cool. Some fighters are like that.
Remember, no martial artists are like that.

Fucking whiner.

Corey is full of poop until he authorizes IRS to publish every tax return he filed from one year before his UFC tenure until one year after.

Full of poop means full of shit.

As in lying dogfart.

As in whiny bitch who never was able to fight himself into the top echelons of the most challenging athletic league ever know to man.

It's cool. Some fighters are like that.
Remember, no martial artists are like that.

Fucking whiner.
It's cool how top 5 isn't in the top echelons

As you can see Corey only focuses on what he earns because he is not some little bitch. He is not crying about some random fighter earning 12k.
What's pathethic is grown men acting like a 13 years old fangirls and crying about how much other men earn.
I'm watching this sport, i don't worship fighters. Just like how i don't care about the amazon workers when i order something from there, i don't give a fuck about fighter pay when i watch the UFC. To me fighters or any celebrities are no different than average workers and they are not some special human beings i have to worship. My advice to fangirls is, take a break sometimes. Your tongues are doing too much ass cleaning
Why do you care what other people say? Much less why should we care what you say? You a crybaby or something, whining about what others say

He made close to one million dollars in the ufc over the course of 5 years, even if you do cut that in half after taxes corner fees etc that's still more than plenty sounds like he's just bad with money. It seems like he caught a break with Bellator though and is currently being overpaid who the heck even remembers this guy.
Did you really post one of those fake UFC payout sites as proof?

I guess now we know who the gullible idiots who fall for that are

in that 5 years he fought a total of roughly 180 minutes so he worked for like 3 hours total in 5 years how many hours did you work?
I can't believe this logic is still being used, do you think fighters just roll off the couch into the cage and do absolutely nothing when they are not fighting?

So that means Joe Rogan gets paid by Dana White to tell lies to the outside world

I don't believe his wife needed to work. His career earnings sit at 1.57 mil w 600k from bellator.
Thats 957k from his 5 year UFC stint or 190k a year.
The median income in that area is around 40k.
The median house in that area is 1/2 the national average and the average rent is far lower than the national average.
If he had issues paying bills it's because there's something behind the scenes we don't know about I.E addiciton/PED's/Substance abuse/etc
Firstly, those career earnings you are basing this off are fake numbers some Indian site pulled out of their behinds. Secondly, stuff like taxes and other expenses exists that you have to pay off before you get the actual money in your account

I can't believe this logic is still being used, do you think fighters just roll off the couch into the cage and do absolutely nothing when they are not fighting?
Obviously not but they only get paid when they fight. So fighting 1-2x a year isn't going to make much for mid and lower tier fighters.

37+ supplements are not cheap, and TJ does not look like he is enjoying "time off" here.
3jjtzcczu5571.jpg

I understand what Rogan was saying but Anderson is right, gotta take care of yourself and go where the money is
Exactly. I think what Rogan said is true when it comes to star fighters: Ufc is the place to be in order to get that promotional push. But Corey wasnt really getting that in the UFC anyways.

Back