Media Ex UFC Fighter Corey Anderson Claims Pay "Wasn't enough to pay the bills"

Ok so where do taxes play into your little breakdown...unless of course they don't exist anymore.
200k a year?....not even close.
That's not including paying taxes, brain.
Every salary, every contract ever mentioned ever since ever is pre tax. Most people don't make $200,000 (pre tax for the impaired).
To fight 2X a year? Not that bad.

You have been pants-on-hand, demonstrably wrong with every single salary you quoted. I honestly don't know if you're stupid or a liar.

Yeah this doesn't sound like you're a fedora wearing incel.

Yikes.

I think you're projecting. You're rage posting about topics you're not educated on to random strangers online. That's incel behavior. Just look at your social etiquette. You would have teeth for a total of 20 minutes if you ever walked of outside your room. At the end of the day you're a low iq fatherless manchild who probably just needs a few good ass whoopings to adjust his attitude. An absolute nerd who's never ventured out past the screen thus the lack of any sense of self awareness.

500k over the course of 5 years as a top 10 fighter? I don't know where he lived but that's barely more than my salary was at Amazon as a floor manager in a warehouse. Could you imagine being a contender in the number 1 promotion in the world and you just qualify for the average in America?
"Contender"

I think you're projecting. You're rage posting about topics you're not educated on to random strangers online. That's incel behavior. Just look at your social etiquette. You would have teeth for a total of 20 minutes if you ever walked of outside your room. At the end of the day you're a low iq fatherless manchild who probably just needs a few good ass whoopings to adjust his attitude. An absolute nerd who's never ventured out past the screen thus the lack of any sense of self awareness.

Buddy, seek help.

I mean that sincerely.

That's not including paying taxes, brain.
Every salary, every contract ever mentioned ever since ever is pre tax. Most people don't make $200,000 (pre tax for the impaired).
To fight 2X a year? Not that bad.

If he made a million over 2 years its definitely not close to 200k...brain

Ranked fighter who was with the UFC for most of a decade making middle class wages during his prime? I'm shocked.

People can justify it all they want but when you're fighting in what's supposed to be the #1 MMA organization, and you still have to work a side job, that's pretty fucked. So many people share the same story as Corey, and then as soon as they leave the UFC, they start getting more money. UFC are paying their fighters in "exposure" and discount coupons.

It's unbelievable how much more the UFC makes in profit vs every other organization and boxing promotions combined, but somehow most of the UFC fighters are making peanuts in comparison. Fuck Dana and the UFC, If Joe and the rest of them wasn't fucking shills and real men they'd speak out about the UFC's shit treatment of most of their fighters. Hopefully this crap changes one day.

Last edited:
It's unbelievable how much more the UFC makes in profit vs every other organization and boxing promotions combined, but somehow most of the UFC fighters are making peanuts in comparison. Fuck Dana and the UFC, If Joe and the rest of them wasn't fucking shills and real men they'd speak out about the UFC's shit treatment of most of their fighters. Hopefully this crap changes one day.
I like to think Joe is just incredibly out of touch with the plight of the working class at this point.

The question he asked in the quote assumes that legacy ought to be the number 1 priority for fighters and Corey does a good job bringing things into perspective and reminding people that fighters are also people with lives and families to care for and while many do fight for legacy and prestige, most also have to weigh that against providing the best life for their family and we can’t fault them for that.

I think that may be a concept that goes over Joes head at this point though.

I like to think Joe is just incredibly out of touch with the plight of the working class at this point.

The question he asked in the quote assumes that legacy ought to be the number 1 priority for fighters and Corey does a good job bringing things into perspective and reminding people that fighters are also people with lives and families to care for and while many do fight for legacy and prestige, most also have to weigh that against providing the best life for their family and we can’t fault them for that.

I think that may be a concept that goes over Joes head at this point though.
You're probably correct, Joe's been in an absurdly filthy rich man bubble for many years now. Still no excuse if that's the case. 😒

Last edited:
and yet none of this stopped yall from dog pilling francis talmbout he fumbled the bag...
MAKE UP YALL MINDS ALREADY !

I never mentioned sponsorship ;)

Actually, UFC fighters have sponsors.
Just look at their social media most of them have sponsor deals.
People tend to forget that, focusing on not being able to have sponsors during fight week and the fight (which they really should be able to).

And Myles Jury made less from sponsor as a main event or co main (cant recall which) vs Bendo in in Bellator than he did in the UFC.

Now I am out because I have no fucks to give about fighters pay. I am busy caring about my own.

Back