Is Tj the most skilled fighter in mma history?

Tell me a fighter like Tj that got wonderboy level of striking with great wrestling and good ground game.
Sure you can say dj but is harder to get Tj skill set than dj

Hahahaahahaha Your whole post is comically ignorant and retarded. #WhiteBeltMoment

Blah blah blah every 125er was at 135 at one point, I don't think TJ cuts much weight. Most of DJ's opponents have been about TJ's size, they both have to make weight so if TJ wins it will be because he's the better fighter, so you can get that excuse out of your mouth right now.

The better fighter doesn't always win the fight. 3k+ posts in <2yrs and you still haven't learned that? Tsk tsk. Such a shame...

Last edited:
hqdefault.jpg

Blah blah blah every 125er was at 135 at one point, I don't think TJ cuts much weight. Most of DJ's opponents have been about TJ's size, they both have to make weight so if TJ wins it will be because he's the better fighter, so you can get that excuse out of your mouth right now.

I still think DJ wins the fight IF it actually happens, but I agree, there's no need bring weight classes into it, I doubt TJ is that much bigger than most of the guys DJ has fought at 125.

TJ is my favourite fighter, he's up there but no.

The dude has an unreal work ethic and switches stances so seamlessly. Funny because he came into the ufc as a wrestler

Blah blah T.J. Weighs more than DJ it's a fact.

Also hasn't earned a shot at the FLY title so it's a fucking joke of a fight. It'll mean nothing if TJ wins.

Don't ever tell me shit about anything btw. I'm superior to you.

GSP, Prime Fedor, MM and Bones come to mind. If prime Silva had a wicked ground game to go with his striking, he'd be above all IMO.

MM and Fedor I agree.
Silva didn't have the takedowns or takedown defence to match the others.
Bones didn't have the striking defence plus he couldn't punch his way out of a paper bag.

Lol fedor? You can't be serious.hes not even close to Tj level

Fedor is definitely up there for most skilled.
He had very effective striking and rarely got hit clean...he also had great recovery skills e.g. Randleman and fujita fights.
He had great takedowns, great submissions.
His ground and pound was also legendary which is what makes him #1 (IMO).
In addition, he was a great strategist in his fights and always had the right game plan.

What really sets him apart is that even though he posessed every skill, he made it look like it was all part of 1 skill. The most fluid fighter at going between the different aspects of fighting.

TJ is great but he gets hit and his GnP isn't Fedors level of effectiveness.

That's the point,most skilled fighter. Tj is way more skilled than fedor and is not even debatable.fedor was a brawler while Tj is one of the best technical striker in UFC today.
And fedor never out bjj big nog or outwreslted Coleman and randleman
Calling Fedor a "brawler" is ridiculous and when I say "beating" them at their own game I mean completely dominating his opponents regardless of their world class accolades/strongpoints. Fedor jumped in Nogs guard at will in two fights and demolished him. Outgrappled world champ Judoka's, nullified (then submitted) Colemans/Randlemans wrestling, outstruck Crocop ETC. Basically, every opponent had their chance to apply their "world class" game but couldn't against Fedor. Tj isn't the striking, grappling AND submission threat (regardless of opponent) that Fedor was at the time.

Wonderboy level striking? Are we still acting like he didnt stand with woodley for 50 minutes and do NOTHING?

Also, Maus is better RIGHT NOW.

Jose Aldo at his best is more skilled, Fedor at his best is more skilled, GSP at his best is more skilled. There are plenty of guys better than dillershaw.

That's the point,most skilled fighter. Tj is way more skilled than fedor and is not even debatable.fedor was a brawler while Tj is one of the best technical striker in UFC today.
And fedor never out bjj big nog or outwreslted Coleman and randleman

Sorry to say but you have no idea about "brawling". Fedor had a special style but very technical.
His footwork and pinpoint accuracy are the opposite. And raining hell down in someones guard
is a superior ground game. No one was able to do that to prime Big Nog before or after. Look for Big Nog interviews.

Thats how a technical brawler (and a god in that!) looks against prime Crocop. Look at Crocops angles, slips, crisp straights. Doesnt get much better in mma. He obliterates Wanderlei.

giphy.gif

and thats how Fedor looked against this CC

JadedVigilantAtlanticsharpnosepuffer.gif
2db5d10.jpg

doesnt get much more technical than that. ;)

He’s straight up TOP THREE in my...

Biggest fuckin COWARD champion, in UFC history list. I hope that works for you.

<<if prime Silva had a wicked ground game>>

silvasubmitshenderson_medium.gif

Hendo and Sonnen are the only real "subs" Silva had his entire career. One after getting completely dominated on the ground against an opponent prone to getting subbed. Silva was my favorite fighter to watch from 06-12 but choking out Hendo doesn't even remotely mean that he had "a wicked ground game".

Woodley is pretty damn good as far as complete overall skill. He fended off the rosters arguably best striker and best grappler. Has a mean punch that almost tore Lawlers head off. Has a exceptional ground game. Cleaned out the division. Not to many people want a piece of him. TJ is pretty fast on the ground and feet but he has that aggressive rage that sometimes seems to get the best of him and land him in trouble. If he could curb that somehow and chill out a bit it would be to his advantage.. Sure the fans would not like it but it would be to his benefit. Woodley evolved his game. Tj is still a bit to sloppy. He needs to correct that aspect. I think Cruz still dances circles around him. I think Dodson still finishes him and i Think a cody rematch can go either way.

TJ can only throw round kicks. Not Wonderboy level

OMG. TJ was outclassed by Cruz not so long time ago.

Last edited:
Blah blah T.J. Weighs more than DJ it's a fact.

Also hasn't earned a shot at the FLY title so it's a fucking joke of a fight. It'll mean nothing if TJ wins.

Don't ever tell me shit about anything btw. I'm superior to you.
explain how rich clementi a lw beat rumble who fought at hw

he must be the goat to beat someone so muhc bigger than him

fucking retard

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back