Is Tj the most skilled fighter in mma history?

Beating a prime CC at striking proved it. What K-1 champ has Dillashaw beat?
Cro cop got ko'd by gonzaga,frank mir and Roy Nelson on feet.
And you're delusional if you think fedor striking is good as tj

TJ-MM really has the potential to be the 2 most skilled fighters ever to face off. If they trash-talked this forum would be filled about how this fight is the greatest thing ever. As it is, it's difficult to get a thread started about it without people slating their height.

Not a big MM fan, but under what criteria is TJ better than even him?

But yea gsp, fedor, Anderson, bones.

Choose your order amongst them.

Like in hockey: gretzky, lemieux, prr, howe. Top four inarguably. Where they fail within that top four is the only debate

Edit:am drunk, just re-read."skilled".

So yea, other than Frye v Takayama, this fight might be..

Not a big MM fan, but under what criteria is TJ better than even him?

But yea gsp, fedor, Anderson, bones.

Choose your order amongst them.

Like in hockey: gretzky, lemieux, prr, howe. Top four inarguably. Where they fail within that top four is the only debate
Hes talking about skill I think not resume. GSP and bones no KO power so it's a slight hole. Silva no wrestling another hole. TJ does have it all.

It has yet to be determined. Out of current fighters he's definitely in the discussion.

Probably Aldo. Elite striking, best TDD in MMA history, incredible footwork, exceptional slipping.

His flaws were never in his skillsets, but in his attributes.

Cro cop got ko'd by gonzaga,frank mir and Roy Nelson on feet.
And you're delusional if you think fedor striking is good as tj

Anyone in their right mind would realize that I'm not "comparing" Fedor's striking to TJ's striking. The TITLE of this thread states "The most skilled fighter in history". Fedor beat K-1 champs, BJJ champs and Wrestling champs (most at their own games).

Anyone in their right mind would realize that I'm not "comparing" Fedor's striking to TJ's striking. The TITLE of this thread states "The most skilled fighter in history". Fedor beat K-1 champs, BJJ champs and Wrestling champs (most at their own games).
That's the point,most skilled fighter. Tj is way more skilled than fedor and is not even debatable.fedor was a brawler while Tj is one of the best technical striker in UFC today.
And fedor never out bjj big nog or outwreslted Coleman and randleman

<PlusJuan>
This

When high fight IQ meets skill meets physical attributes​

So odd for a guy to have such high fight IQ but have 0 moral compass or intelligence outside the cage.

Well to be fair, his morals never really did translate to the cage. Lol

He doesn't have the striking defense of Demetrious. Everybody has a hole in their game.

He's among the most skilled ever though. He's one of my favorites to watch.

In UFC history it would be Jon Hess or Andre Roberts. But in current roster UFC then yes Dillasnake would be close to the top, its debatable who is the best though.

When a tall guy pokes the eyes of old people
Why you pulling up on me like that, nerd?

24u5gi.gif

That's the point,most skilled fighter. Tj is way more skilled than fedor and is not even debatable.fedor was a brawler while Tj is one of the best technical striker in UFC today.
And fedor never out bjj big nog or outwreslted Coleman and randleman

Wrestling and BJJ are part of grappling.

And yes, he outgrappled all 3 of them.

Back