Is Tj the most skilled fighter in mma history?

DenisDiamond

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Tell me a fighter like Tj that got wonderboy level of striking with great wrestling and good ground game.
Sure you can say dj but is harder to get Tj skill set than dj

Definitely one of the most complete fighters to date.

His ability from both stances is unmatched.

Demetrious with a slambar >>>>>>> anything TJ does or will ever do

GSP, Prime Fedor, MM and Bones come to mind. If prime Silva had a wicked ground game to go with his striking, he'd be above all IMO.

I dont have a problem with that. He needs to be defending though. Get that "loss" back from Cruz #1. This MM shit is a distraction from greatness. Going down to bully a smaller dude will do him no favors. Make it so MM wants to come up.

GSP, Prime Fedor, MM and Bones come to mind. If prime Silva had a wicked ground game to go with his striking, he'd be above all IMO.

Prime Silva triangled the Michael Jordan of bjj

slow_sign-435-1.jpg

Tell me a fighter like Tj that got wonderboy level of striking with great wrestling and good ground game.
Sure you can say dj but is harder to get Tj skill set than dj
garbrandt.....
lol its harder to be unstoppable then it is to be stoppable ok bud

Jon Jones is the most skilled fighter MMA has ever seen imo

I think so. Hard to really know but one thing i've no doubt: DJ-TJ will be the most skilled fight ever, 2 guys 100% well rounded and with all tools possible, anything can happen and it should be fireworks, can't wait!

05_1200_675967358478810631495124454.4675.jpg

He better do it as he'll weigh more in the fight.
Blah blah blah every 125er was at 135 at one point, I don't think TJ cuts much weight. Most of DJ's opponents have been about TJ's size, they both have to make weight so if TJ wins it will be because he's the better fighter, so you can get that excuse out of your mouth right now.

I think so. Hard to really know but one thing i've no doubt: DJ-TJ will be the most skilled fight ever, 2 guys 100% well rounded and with all tools possible, anything can happen and it should be fireworks, can't wait!

05_1200_675967358478810631495124454.4675.jpg
Muh Manlets!

Back