Is Tj the most skilled fighter in mma history?

DJ is probably the most well-rounded but TJ has more dangerous striking than DJ does.

Jon Jones and DC are the two most well rounded and skilled fighters of the modern era and probably of all time.

He’s very skilled but I find DJ to be much more thecnically sound. TJ’s unorthodox style makes him look slight more technical then he is.

Definitely one of the most well rounded, highly skilled and innovative fighters around.
In my top 3 fav fighters right now.
I don't blame him going after the money fight. Everyone wants to get paid. If the UFC is gonna run the show like they are then you can't get mad at fighters for playing the game.

And after the belt was robbed from him along with the immediate rematch he deserved, he should make what he can when he can.

Nobody won in the second fight but the only rounds clearly won were from woodley. My poit stands as its just a fact, wonderboy never really did anything to woodley standing besides getting dropped several times.
Dana would disagree... Tyron went rounds without landing a single significant strike... I can't for the life of me find the third round he won.

Back