Is Tj the most skilled fighter in mma history?

Wonderboy level striking? Are we still acting like he didnt stand with woodley for 50 minutes.
knowing who Tyron Woodly is this fact alone is impressive. Tyron is a slightly smaller, significantly more heterosexual version of yoel Romero ffs.... I think wonderboy easily won 3 rounds in both fights btw. ( 1st fight was a deserved draw and a great fight)

Demetrious with a slambar >>>>>>> anything TJ does or will ever do
Idk, TJ's swreckage of Renan Barao when Barao was regarded as a top 3 p4p fighter in MMA was pretty impressive. Especially given that he was such an underdog heading into the fight.

<<if prime Silva had a wicked ground game>>

silvasubmitshenderson_medium.gif
I'll never understand why he just stopped fighting the hands.

Blah blah T.J. Weighs more than DJ it's a fact.

Also hasn't earned a shot at the FLY title so it's a fucking joke of a fight. It'll mean nothing if TJ wins.

Don't ever tell me shit about anything btw. I'm superior to you.
Yikes.

Put the bottle down and take a nap big fella.

Obvious answer is GSP.
He's the prototype of the modern MMA fighter, and still might be the most complete.

Idk, TJ's swreckage of Renan Barao when Barao was regarded as a top 3 p4p fighter in MMA was pretty impressive. Especially given that he was such an underdog heading into the fight.
TJ took that mans confidence and he's still trying to find it.

Then you should know damn well why he stopped fighting hands kid
Nope. I'd fight hands until I went to sleep. His hands just waited for a spot to tap. If he'd fought that choking forearm for 15 seconds he either goes to sleep or makes it to the next round.

Nope. I'd fight hands until I went to sleep. His hands just waited for a spot to tap. If he'd fought that choking forearm for 15 seconds he either goes to sleep or makes it to the next round.
A. hypothetically you have a bjj background and came up getting choked, were as hendo's borderline Olympic wrestling skillet wouldn't help him whatsoever in that position.
B. Hypothetically you would have also just went to sleep then, not doing any better then hendo did. choke was locked in as fuck.
In fact you saying you wouldn't tap when Dan fking Henderson was forced to is laughable

explain how rich clementi a lw beat rumble who fought at hw

he must be the goat to beat someone so muhc bigger than him

fucking retard

Yea, why do they have weight classed then?

Dumb ass.

Jon Jones is the most skilled fighter MMA has ever seen imo

PED user and big for his weight class

DJ, small for Flyweight, and is clean. Not to mention has more diverse finishes (and more finishes in general)

He looks like it to me. Hope he isn't to drained from making 125, DJ's only hope is that TJ isn't the same fighter he is at 135 in their fight. TJ's diversity of offense is great to watch.

Prime GSP.
Prime GSP was absolutely complete - outstruck strikers, out wrestled wrestlers, excellent positional BJJ.

Fedor, Jones and TJ are all/were complete fighters too. TJ is incredible but probably not the best ever.

Back