Is "The Notorious" the greatest nickname in the history of sports?

Obviously "The ____ Assassin" and "Pitbull" are the best MMA nicknames, otherwise why would half of all fighters take them?

<45>

All jokes aside, I'm not even a Fedor fanboy, but "The Last Emperor" is both simultaneously the most badass and the most fitting nickname in MMA. He's a Russian heavyweight champion that went on a 27 fight win streak.

It's so classy and yet drives fear into the heart of Conor's opponents. I can't think of a better nickname in any sport. There have been a lot of good ones, but Conor just sets so many trends and is the best at so many things. Somehow he managed to pick the perfect nickname as well. I think in 100 years (Conor will be remembered forever) people will seriously be like "wow what a nickname" when looking back at his historic career.

Goddamn Conor ruined MMA

Shouldn't the super Samoan go.with someone who is Samoan or at least from Samoa?

As far as I'm concerned, Hunt has Samoan blood running through his veins and that grants him the nickname in my book.

It's so classy and yet drives fear into the heart of Conor's opponents. I can't think of a better nickname in any sport. There have been a lot of good ones, but Conor just sets so many trends and is the best at so many things. Somehow he managed to pick the perfect nickname as well. I think in 100 years (Conor will be remembered forever) people will seriously be like "wow what a nickname" when looking back at his historic career.

I pity your poor mother, having to consistently wash your stiff, crusty boxer shorts.

There is NOTHING about Conor that can be called "greatest" in ANY sporting sense.
Please stop entertaining this farce.

Back