Is Rogan the toughest commentator in combat sports history?

2j2ia69.jpg

Jimmy Smith..lmfao

Yea Jimmy Smith the guy who is 10 years younger than Rogan and was 5-1 as a pro MMA fighter. Can't imagine why I think he would beat up a 50 year old junkie who roids up and used to compete in Taekwondo.

The fact you would pick Rogan over Jimmy Smith......

<36>

You ask this question when there are numerous pro and future HOF fighters that have commented cage side. Why? Because you saw a sweet video on Instagram of him kicking a bag?

Brian Stann because he's a real american hero.

Yea Jimmy Smith the guy who is 10 years younger than Rogan and was 5-1 as a pro MMA fighter. Can't imagine why I think he would beat up a 50 year old junkie who roids up and used to compete in Taekwondo.

The fact you would pick Rogan over Jimmy Smith......

<36>
Jimmy Smith impresses you?His best win was James Wilks and lost to Andy wang.lol.Im not saying he would not beat Joe and I dont think Joe is a world beater.I just think its funny the first guy you said was Jimmy Smith.

Bas; DC; Mir: Brian Stann.... The list goes on.

DC, Frank Mir, Stephan Bonnar, Kenny Florian and Domminick Cruz might disagree.

Guys, stop giving TS so much shit. Joe could at least totally destroy Jon Anik, Todd Grisham, and Mauro Renallo.

Jimmy Smith impresses you?His best win was James Wilks and lost to Andy wang.lol

I'm not picking him over DC, Cruz, Fielder Bas and crew. I'm picking him over a 50 year has-been never-was in Rogan.

Just to have you on record so I can quote it later. You think Joe Rogan beats up Jimmy Smith?

Back