Is Rogan the toughest commentator in combat sports history?

Marc A

Being broke is being dishonest
@Silver
Reaction score
joe_rogan_black_belt_cover.jpg

With over a decade of muy thai and bjj i think he would be ranked number 1 , dont know of any more successful combat sports commentator with legit street fighting cred

Yeah, he's surely much tougher than Randy Couture and Bas Rutten.

With over a decade of muy thai and bjj i think he would be ranked number 1 , dont know of any more successful combat sports commentator with legit street fighting cred
odb.gif

maybe against WMMA...

#RRCanBeatBWs

I agree.

He would kick the shit out of Bas Rutten, Daniel Cormier and Roy Jones Jr. all in one night...

All while commentating at the same time...

Are you trolling? He's got legit credentials but there have been actual active champions who have done commentary.

Yes, a 5'8'' drug addict is the toughest ever.

Rogan Ko1 vs Bas

Wow that's the worst tattoo I've ever seen. He literally walked into a parlor opened a book and chose the first one he saw. Is that shit still on him? That's embarrassing.

Has Rogan ever even competed in Full Contact?

DC would most likely win in a fight versus any other real commentator ever.

hqdefault.jpg

Street fighting cred?? How where when?

Never noticed that tat before- its funny when guys used to only have 1 or two, you could actually make sense of whats happening there. He's an angry, self loathing jokester.

Dude took mark colemans back with ease

51403359447941121.jpg

Street fighting cred?? How where when?

Never noticed that tat before- its funny when guys used to only have 1 or two, you could actually make sense of whats happening there. He's an angry, self loathing jokester.
Its been well docuemted on YouTube him clowning some dude

Back