Is Rogan the toughest commentator in combat sports history?

Weed and steroids.

I was unaware that either were addictive, nor that either would be considered a detriment to fighting. In fact I thought weed would help ease pain related to training if anything, and that steroids were.... well, you know.... obviously advantageous to the fight game. Thus, if both are addictive, and he's indeed addicted to them, this would counter the notion that him being an addict is a negative thing (which was the only thing one could infer from Sonny's post to which I was originally replying.)

Is this a real question?

Right you are, Ken.

Last edited:
Jimmy Smith a Bellator commentator, maybe not the toughest, but he fought mma for real. For that, I got tons of respect, when he calls fights he knows whats up too.

I'm not picking him over DC, Cruz, Fielder Bas and crew. I'm picking him over a 50 year has-been never-was in Rogan.

Just to have you on record so I can quote it later. You think Joe Rogan beats up Jimmy Smith?

I never said Joe beats up anyone.Read my last reply again.

I'm going to assume TS wasn't including professional fighters turned commentators.

Still shaky ground, though.

Jimmy Smith impresses you?His best win was James Wilks and lost to Andy wang.lol.Im not saying he would not beat Joe and I dont think Joe is a world beater.I just think its funny the first guy you said was Jimmy Smith.

I'm not picking him over DC, Cruz, Fielder Bas and crew. I'm picking him over a 50 year has-been never-was in Rogan.

Just to have you on record so I can quote it later. You think Joe Rogan beats up Jimmy Smith?

Jimmy Smith is actually tough as nails. He fought multiple opponents in Krav Maga after getting his leg completely jacked up by leg kicks 2 days before. Then he continued to get his leg brutalized by multiple opponents and he kept getting back up and fighting. That took a lot of heart.

33 minutes in

TS should have prefaced his comments with "Aside from dudes who were/are actual pro fighters..."

then he would definitely be on to something.

But I gotta think that's what he actually meant.

Dude took mark colemans back with ease

51403359447941121.jpg

That shirt tho

I was unaware that either were addictive, nor that either would be considered a detriment to fighting. In fact I thought weed would help ease pain related to training if anything, and that steroids were.... well, you know.... obviously advantageous to the fight game. Thus, if both are addictive, and he's indeed addicted to them, this would counter the notion that him being an addict is a negative thing (which was the only thing one could infer from Sonny's post to which I was originally replying.)

Right you are, Ken.
He said on his podcast if he stops taking steroids he can't get a boner for weeks and feels emotional like a woman. If that is not a reason to become addicted I don't know what is. Cute defense of Rogan though, adorable.

I assume you mean aside from professional fighters?

He said on his podcast if he stops taking steroids he can't get a boner for weeks and feels emotional like a woman. If that is not a reason to become addicted I don't know what is. Cute defense of Rogan though, adorable.

I didn't know I was defending anything. Genuinely confused as to the notion that he's a drug addict. It's as if people equate marijuana to cocaine or something, and it's utterly baffling. of course there are people that feel cannabis is literally a Schedule 1 narcotic, so yea, those people are just.... I digress.

As for steroids, honestly I've never heard him say that, or anyone else really. Do you know what episode it was on?

And not wanting to deal with effects of not taking hormones is not exactly the same thing as being addicted to a Schedule 1 narcotic... Close, but no cigar. Again, Sonny was implying he abused narcotics, but you're steering this waaaaay off course to talk about steroids, which I do not feel was even Sonny's inferred gripe. I'm not feeling this discussion is proving beneficial, so I'm Audi.

Last edited:
Jimmy Smith kicks his ass

More obviously... DC, Bas, Cruz, Feilder, Meathead, Couture all crush him.

But hey.. he could beat up Goldberg so I guess that makes this threadworthy? Ha

Jimmy Smith’s just a fake Joe Rogan.

I didn't know I was defending anything. Genuinely confused as to the notion that he's a drug addict. It's as if people equate marijuana to cocaine or something, and it's utterly baffling. of course there are people that feel cannabis is literally a Schedule 1 narcotic, so yea, those people are just.... I digress.

As for steroids, honestly I've never heard him say that, or anyone else really. Do you know what episode it was on?

And not wanting to deal with effects of not taking hormones is not exactly the same thing as being addicted to a Schedule 1 narcotic... Close, but no cigar. Again, Sonny was implying he abused narcotics, but you're steering this waaaaay off course to talk about steroids, which I do not feel was even Sonny's inferred gripe. I'm not feeling this discussion is proving beneficial, so I'm Audi.
Why do you keep bringing up Sonny? I don't give a fuck about Sonny. He said Rogan is a drug addict. You asked what drugs is he addicted to? I responded "weed and steroids." Calm the fuck down.

Why do you keep bringing up Sonny? I don't give a fuck about Sonny. He said Rogan is a drug addict. You asked what drugs is he addicted to?

Because I was asking Person A, and Person B replied, and I don't know think it's wise to use two different peoples' views about what constitutes "addicted" and "drugs" interchangeably.

Calm the fuck down.

I am calm, Mr. Kettle Black.

And I'm super seriously Audi this time.

Because I was asking Person A, and Person B replied, and I don't know think it's wise to use two different peoples' views about what constitutes "addicted" and "drugs" interchangeably.

I am calm, Mr. Kettle Black.

And I'm super seriously Audi this time.
lol you are one anal-retentive annoying motherfucker.

Back