Is Rogan the toughest commentator in combat sports history?

Dude took mark colemans back with ease

51403359447941121.jpg
<[analyzed}>

joe_rogan_black_belt_cover.jpg

With over a decade of muy thai and bjj i think he would be ranked number 1 , dont know of any more successful combat sports commentator with legit street fighting cred

Bas rutten, Daniel cormier, dominick cruz, tyron woodley, randy couture, brian stann, fabricio werdum, all professional commentators i mean come onnnn

That 1 guy with the elbows Paul felder? I forget

Street fighting cred?? How where when?

Never noticed that tat before- its funny when guys used to only have 1 or two, you could actually make sense of whats happening there. He's an angry, self loathing jokester.

Man that tattoo is so deep its like hes a comic but at the same time hes a really tough guy

...seriously thats so fucking shite on the real

joe_rogan_black_belt_cover.jpg

With over a decade of muy thai and bjj i think he would be ranked number 1 , dont know of any more successful combat sports commentator with legit street fighting cred

Good pic. His head is an entirely different shape now thanks to years of hgh abuse

If actual competitors like Bas, DC, Felder etc... aren't in the conversation then yes he is.

BJJ black belt, TWD black belt, kickboxing experience. And a fucking VICIOUS spinning heel kick. Show some hespect. Joe Rogan is a bad motherfucker.

tenor.gif

Bill Superfoot Wallace would gulp Hogan down like a guppy.

Jimmy Smith kicks his ass

More obviously... DC, Bas, Cruz, Feilder, Meathead, Couture all crush him.

But hey.. he could beat up Goldberg so I guess that makes this threadworthy? Ha

DC....

plus all the other MMA guys that commentate, and all the boxers that commentate. you're a boxing guy too, you should know that.

you dumb.

Back