Is Rogan the toughest commentator in combat sports history?

Dude took mark colemans back with ease

51403359447941121.jpg

TS should have prefaced his comments with "Aside from dudes who were/are actual pro fighters..."

then he would definitely be on to something.

But I gotta think that's what he actually meant.

Even so you have people like olympic gold medalist Jeff Blatnick who never actually fought professionally but was a HW greco gold medalist.

Florian, Stann, Felder & Hardy would probably whip his ass too.

Rogan does a very good job of promoting his tough guy image.

Rogan clearly got a drugs problem.

you seem to confuse 'drug use' with 'drug problem'...much like the U.S. gov't and countless police agencies have done for decades.

Rogan's personal and professional life seem unaffected too...so even if he was a heavy user of multiple drugs, it would hardly seem to qualify as a 'problem', wouldn't you agree?

joe_rogan_black_belt_cover.jpg

With over a decade of muy thai and bjj i think he would be ranked number 1 , dont know of any more successful combat sports commentator with legit street fighting cred

He's the only MMA colour commentator who IS NOT a pro MMA fighter.

So he's far from the toughest.

In fact he's probably closer to the other end of the scale, if only comparing MMA colour commentators.

Edit: why does he look so shit in that magazine cover?

Even so you have people like olympic gold medalist Jeff Blatnick who never actually fought professionally but was a HW greco gold medalist.
We all know that these single disipline sports are worthless on a real fight

Rogan has street fights

Bas is no professional commentator unless you include bing bang liver shot
Dont understand the post, Bas has been casting mma for years and is a tough son of a bitch

Ah nm i see u are trash talkikg the content of his casting, gotxha now

Jimmy Smith from Bellator actually fought in MMA

Joe Frogan is a poser. And a frog.

hqdefault.jpg

Still looks like a cool guy to hang with.

Back