Is GSP the GOAT clean fighter?

GSP is in the conversation.

Lol. Even when I agree with you, you can’t let it go. Man, this almost seems like you have an unhealthy obsession. IMHO

I already told you: you don't get to use the "H" in that expression. You are incapable of honesty.

GOAT clean fighter = Nick and Nate Diaz.

Everybody else is on steroids.

I already told you: you don't get to use the "H" in that expression. You are incapable of honesty.
Naw, but you’re a hypocrite. You constantly bash Gsp, while also claiming that you adore him. Creepy

Werdum and Nog have better resumes. They fought better and more dangerous competition. They also didn't retire at 32 years old like GSP did. They kept fighting past their prime which is when they suffered a lot of their losses.

If Nog retired at 32 like GSP did, he would have have retired as UFC champ with a record of 31-4-1-1 with 2 losses avenged and other 2 losses to Fedor.

Werdum
Fedor
Cain
Aleksandr
A. Overeem
Erikson
Nog
Hunt
Bigfoot
Nelson
Gonzaga 2x
Browne 2x
Kyle
Russow
Zentsov
Tybura
Vera

Nog
Cro Cop
Barnett
Sergei
Werdum
Sylvia
Rodriguez
Coleman
Herring 3x
V Overeem 2x
Couture
Hendo
Volk Han
Schilt
Goodridge
Kochkine
Herman
Schaub
Nastula
Sapp
Yokoi

GSP would literally be dead if he fought similar competition. Most of GSP's competition was smaller and 1 dimensional. Nog and Werdum fought giants and killers.

Werdum and Nog have better resumes. They fought better and more dangerous competition. They also didn't retire at 32 years old like GSP did. They kept fighting past their prime which is when they suffered a lot of their losses. If Nog retired at 32 like GSP did, he would have have retired as UFC champ with a record of 31-4-1-1 with 2 losses avenged and other 2 losses to Fedor.

Werdum
Fedor
Cain
Aleksandr
A. Overeem
Erikson
Nog
Hunt
Bigfoot
Nelson
Gonzaga 2x
Browne 2x
Kyle
Russow
Zentsov
Tybura
Vera

Nog
Cro Cop
Barnett
Sergei
Werdum
Sylvia
Rodriguez
Coleman
Herring 3x
V Overeem 2x
Couture
Hendo
Volk Han
Schilt
Goodridge
Kochkine
Herman
Schaub
Nastula
Sapp
Yokoi

GSP would literally be dead if he fought similar competition. Most of GSP's competition was smaller and 1 dimensional. Nog and Werdum fought giants and killers.

Also, for being HWs, I place both ahead of GSP in a top-10 list, where GSP comes around number 9 or 10.

Imagine being a mentally ill virgin that lives at home with mom and spends everyday orchestrating alt accounts on an internet forum to bash a famous person who has no idea you exist. God I would just fucking eat a bullet.

Yep this is Toner's actual life.

<{outtahere}>

Imagine being a mentally ill virgin that lives at home with mom and spends everyday orchestrating alt accounts on an internet forum to bash a famous person who has no idea you exist. God I would just fucking eat a bullet.

Yep this is Toner's actual life.

<{outtahere}>

Let’s see what Toner comes back with

Also, for being HWs, I place both ahead of GSP in a top-10 list, where GSP comes around number 9 or 10.
I agree but not just because they were HWs. Hendo is the same size as GSP and is definitely ahead of GSP in all time rankings. GSP would literally be dead if he had Hendo's schedule. Imagine GSP fighting Wanderlei 2x, Nog 2x, Shogun 2x, Rampage, Fedor, Anderson, Vitor 3x and alllllll the killers Hendo fought. RIP GSP

Lots of evidence?

Show me.....

Gsp was pushing for stricter drug testing leading up to his fight with the heavily juiced Hendricks.

The UFC wasn't interested and ultimately it was one of the main reasons gsp retired (and later returned once usada was in effect)

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.sbn...t-pierre-johny-hendricks-drug-testing-gsp-ufc

Also, GSP “retired” right before USADA rolled out, and never came back for several years.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2013/9/...s-vs-gsp-vada-wada-drug-testing-peds-steroids

I think it's always been Fedor, it's much harder to get a long undefeated streak at HW than in any other division, the finishing rate is just much higher cause practically everyone has one shot KO power. I also think Fedor was more well rounded than GSP with better GnP, better striking, and better sub game top and bottom, GSP clearly has better wrestling, his kicks are better and his jab is better.

I agree but not just because they were HWs. Hendo is the same size as GSP and is definitely ahead of GSP in all time rankings. GSP would literally be dead if he had Hendo's schedule. Imagine GSP fighting Wanderlei 2x, Nog 2x, Shogun 2x, Rampage, Fedor, Anderson, Vitor 3x and alllllll the killers Hendo fought. RIP GSP

That's true. You can't be a safe player, have what...28 fights total? The same amount as Conor....and be a top-5 GOAT.

Hendo > GSP

And welcome: according to GSP fangirls, you are me and I am you.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back