Is GSP the GOAT clean fighter?

Natesblackshirt

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
With Bones and Silva failing drug tests does that make GSP GOAT? Most say to be considered GOAT you can never cheat or fail a test. Many think it’s Fedor but I think it’s GSP.

No one has as impressive a record as GSP does without failing a drug test. He even competed under USADA and still passed.

So is GSP GOAT?

Last edited:
I always thought it was impressive when GSP accepted a short notice fight with Hughes and won. It seems most top fighters would not accept a short notice fight any more as they would be worried of failing a pee test.

If not the GOAT GSP is surely top 3.

GSP only fought once under USADA

DJ is the true GOAT clean fighter
but DC also makes a good case since won two titles in the USADA era

Define “clean”?

Also, GSP has been caught cheating.

CD1429E4-728A-4DD3-8C9A-C89A621C8453.gif

I subscribe to the theory that they were all on something. Just cause a fighter didn't get caught doesn't make him innocent in my eyes..

With that said, Jones is the still the GOAT...

The pinnacle of MMA.

12141497_1521049491519967_7155914980005132001_n.jpg

Great fighter no doubt but GSP avenged all his losses. (except for the Hendricks beatdown)
Funny how people always fighter bash Johny Hendricks and claim he was juiced when he beat the crap out of GSP.

However, Hendricks has never failed a test pre or post usada. He was/is equally clean or equally roided as GSP was/is.

You shouldn't even be called a fighter if you aren't clean.

Funny how people always fighter bash Johny Hendricks and claim he was juiced when he beat the crap out of GSP.

However, Hendricks has never failed a test pre or post usada. He was/is equally clean or equally roided as GSP was/is.
GSP fans are just mad because of this.

373E17FA-BEFC-42AA-B076-CE524A1D8D3F.jpeg

Real question is why GSP able to live rent free in 1/2 a dozen sherdog members heads when he doesn't even have a fight lined up. Oh yeah, it's cause he's literally the clean GoAT.

He didn't fight during the arrival of USADA.

There will always be a question mark.

Also, he's a lower ranked GOAT overall: top 10 or so.

He didn't fight during the arrival of USADA.

There will always be a question mark.

Also, he's a lower ranked GOAT overall: top 10 or so.
Top 10-6 would be a good spot for him. Silva, Fedor, Jones, Aldo, and DC and maybe MM are all ahead of him.

Funny how you're so accepting that GSP juiced when there is far circumstancal less evidence for GSP juicing than Hendricks

Another Goat thread, another clean win for GSP.

Cannot wait to see all the “proof” pictures of GSP being juiced. Some shertards just cant get over the fact their favorite fighter got outclassed.

Back