Is GSP the GOAT clean fighter?

Gsp is easily top 3 if not #1. Youre just lying to yourself. Why do u hate gsp?

I actually love and cherish GSP more than his lunatic fans. I just keep it real and understand where he fits in the history of MMA.

Top-6 to 10. Not in the top-5.

They don't ignore it. His Dozer account got banned and likely his other ones including this new one will as well.

Problem is there are 1000's of members here and this guy who creates accounts to like his own posts is insignificant.

He clearly has issues but he seems harmless for the most part.

Dumb and deluded but harmless. I actually didn't even notice he opened another account as I had his other accounts set to "ignore".

I'll send a note regarding this current "identity".

They ignore his “current” account as nothing as happened to it yet despite his constant trolling

wKqSlGh.gif

GSP and Fedor switch between getting voted as #1 goat, it goes GSP and Fedor as the top 2 far ahead of everyone else. I don't think anyone takes Jacktoll Lethal arms and CJMMA204 serious but they get mad at these threads because there favorite fighters are cheaters and no one votes them as goat anymore. I feel really bad for Jones fans because how can you claim hes the goat when hes been voted as the biggest cheater in the ufc lol.

lol @ idiots saying Hendo.

The guy has FIFTEEN FUCKING LOSSES.

Those 3 accounts are all one guy mate. He is a choir of one...

And back on topic I agree it is either gsp or fedor. Fedor was more dominant during his prime but faced a lot of cans and the end of his career before his first retirement was pretty bad.
And they're liking there posts and quoting each other? wow mental problems, this actually does not surprise me in the least though TBH

All I see are one dimensional fights and LWs.

The first fighter he faced who had good wrestling, good striking, and wasn’t a LW (Hendricks) sent him to retirement.

Juice monkey Hendricks losing to GSP sent him into retirement? I thought he made it pretty clear he was going to retire no matter the outcome.

It have to be Jon Jones for sure, how its debatable at this point? GSP is rightful second

Clean or not GSP and Fedor are the GOATs anyway in my books. Jones can surpass them I suppose but it's a long shot.

Those 3 accounts are all one guy mate. He is a choir of one...

And back on topic I agree it is either gsp or fedor. Fedor was more dominant during his prime but faced a lot of cans and the end of his career before his first retirement was pretty bad.

hahaha
prove it.

If the mods weren't on your side, you'd get a dub just for making that baseless accusation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back