Is GSP the GOAT clean fighter?

jjY0wC4.gif

Actually assuming someone is on peds is the lazy argument because it has no evidence. Show me evidence that Gsp is/was on peds.

There is lots of evidence that GPS was using peds, but no proof. I'm not making the argument that he was on PEDs though; I'm making the argument that passing a PED test doesn't prove that he was not using PEDs.

There is lots of evidence that GPS was using peds, but no proof. I'm not making the argument that he was on PEDs though; I'm making the argument that passing a PED test doesn't prove that he was not using PEDs.
So you have no real point here, other than wasting my time? Just seen your sig. this makes sense now.

lol @ idiots saying Hendo.

The guy has FIFTEEN FUCKING LOSSES.

Hendo flat out has the best fight resume in mma history. Fought the absolute best in 3 different weight classes.

Unfortunately when you fight the best you get losses. Fedor fought a laundry list of cans interspersed with high level opponents most of his career. If he had fought the kind of fighters Hendo fought he would also have s lot more losses

Yay, a GSP GOAT thread.

I’m trying to figure who on that list is so special outside of Shields, Penn (who was undersized), and Hughes? If you are going to call Silva’s opponents Dan Hardy level.

Fedor has a better resume by light years as does Jon Jones.

Hell, if we are talking resume, Rampage has to be up there despite losing to some of the big names he fought.

Lots of evidence?

Show me.....

Gsp was pushing for stricter drug testing leading up to his fight with the heavily juiced Hendricks.

The UFC wasn't interested and ultimately it was one of the main reasons gsp retired (and later returned once usada was in effect)

Mod protected even though I got penalised and you don’t when your old accounts are @Toner and @Dozer . and you still do what got you banned in the first place

You trolled like a MANIAC with double yellows. That your troll account is still around is definitive proof of bias.

Those 3 accounts are all one guy mate. He is a choir of one...

And back on topic I agree it is either gsp or fedor. Fedor was more dominant during his prime but faced a lot of cans and the end of his career before his first retirement was pretty bad.

prove it.

GSP fought mostly cans.

One dimensional fighters and LWs until Hendricks retired him.

Funny to see these trolls accuse so firmly that we are "the same account".

In a thread where perrishit and dumbstruck were doing the same, I said they were the same account and immediately got a mod whining about it. If they treated all users equally, Dirge should get dubs just for making the false accusation.

Yes. If you have proof of Gsp cheating, then I’m open to seeing it. I’m not one to just make accusations
Yep, actually I'm leaning that GSP did NOT use them - he got a ton larger for his last fight and still passed the now more stringent USADA rules compared to when he was in his prime. I mean it's still possible of course that he was cheating during the wild west era of MMA testing - but seems less likely.

Jon Jones' entire career is one big asterisk IMO - hard to know where he places in things. If he were fighting in PRIDE where there was no testing at all and everyone was on even footing, that would be one thing - but it increasingly looks like he had an unfair advantage over everyone else (either others being clean and him not, or him simply being MORE enhanced than his opposition, depending on how you want to look at it). I like watching him fight though and personally hope he starts passing tests and maintains his fighting ability while doing it.

LOL at "clean" Nobody at the top in this sport is clean.

Shit, how many accounts do you have dude?

Get a life...

Well, more than 4 or 5 accounts, don't you think they'd just be bots?

lol

"If more than one person disagrees with my distorted worldview, it must be the same impersonating others".

Back