Is GSP the GOAT clean fighter?

LOL no matter how you slice it Miller >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Zulu. Zulu was fukcing 95% bodyfat.
Zulu was so big he should have counted as two wins.

Lmfao imagine being such a pathetic shut-in that you've come to believe in a conspiracy theory where volunteer moderators on in internet message board have colluded to keep down your favourite steroid addled athletes.

{<jordan}

Lmfao imagine being such a pathetic shut-in that you've come to believe in a conspiracy theory where volunteer moderators on in internet message board have colluded to keep down your favourite steroid addled athletes.

{<jordan}

LOL
That's called a misrepresentation.

The moderation is biased towards certain groups of fanboys. You GSP fangirls are protected by the mods, which can be easily demonstrated by the rate at which you all violate Forum Rules, yet suffer no repercussions. Meanwhile, someone outside your silly group gets quickly punished for nothing.

Nobody spoke of a conspiracy but of a BIAS.

More than a fair assessment, they are the top two in my humblest of opinions. Once you reach the pinnacle either is a fantastic choice.
You can't really say which one is better. Saku fought HW while bein a small WW (they exagerrated his weight in PRIDE). And you don't need to explain why Fedor is GOAT. There are two thrones

OH ok so you're among the "everyone is on steroids" crowd? Let me guess... Silva or Jones fanboy?

I must be one of their fanboys to realize there are peds in all sports, huh? Funny that you didn't actually have a rebuttal.

Alot of athletes are, and Silva and Jones both fall into one or both of the two kinds of people i mentioned who fail USADA tests.

Care to actually rebuttal or are you going to call me a fanboy to protect the innocence you think certain fighters have?

@Njmma209

Well?

What are you talking about? Can’t back up your baseless claim accusing strangers on the internet of being racist?
Every time you accuse me of having multiple accounts is a personal attack that’s baseless

Idiot

Your post makes no sense

Troll harder

Of course it doesn’t. I expect no less from you.

Keep throwing around false accusations and attacking people being racist without backing it up then complain that someone is doing the exact same thing to you

Keep throwing around false accusations and attacking people being racist without backing it up then complain that someone is doing the exact same thing to you
<36>

DC clearly is.

GSP is pretty irrelevant because he retired as soon as the UFC became more competitive. He lost his last fight against Hendricks on most scorecards and likely would get destroyed by today's top welterweights like Woodley.

86DFF605-40AA-41E8-A5FF-5D634F103361.gif

Jon Jones has
-DC (2 division UFC champ, Strikeforce Grand Prix winner)
-Gus (top 3 guy for years)
-Shogun (UFC champ, Pride Grand prix winner)
-Machida (UFC champ)
-Rampage (UFC champ)
-Rashad (UFC champ)
-Vitor (UFC champ)
-Bader (Bellator champ, current top 5 guy)
-Glover (top 5-10 guy for years)

+solid wins over guys like OSP, Chael, Vera, Matyushenko, Bonnar.
I don't even like the guy, but the resume speaks for itself.
200.gif

Anderson fans are just a joke. Ever since he got busted they accuse everyone else to be on PED’s. I remember people used to get banned for that
Yeah, that seems to be the trend these days- ignore actual facts and create an imaginary truth in whatever narrative you most want to believe.

Back