Is Dragon Ball Super WORSE than Dragonball GT?

Which Series is WORSE?

• DragonBall Super

• DragonBall GT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Toriyama wanted to end it after Cell but Shueisha and Toei both wanted to keep it going.

He only wanted to end it because he was running out of ideas.

But yeah it should have ended a long time ago.

I find the dialogue between Whis and Beerus pretty funny, but the rest of Super isn't any good. Neither was GT, probably even worse.

Yeah thats just a bullcrap rumor

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/intended-end/

This entire toured guide has been created to analyze the validity of these claims about Toriyama’s intentions on how to end Dragon Ball. The short answer is that the success of Dragon Ball did compel Toriyama to continue drawing it for far longer than he had ever planned, but that the various claims about specific places or ways in which Toriyama was going to end it are almost all unsupported by any real evidence. For the long answer, well, read on!
Nope. Straight from the man himself. You need to stop reading the dirtsheets.

Nope. Straight from the man himself. You need to stop reading the dirtsheets.

Wait.. if Toriyama did say he wanted to end it after Cell, do you have a clip or soundbyte or interview or something?

The first couple of episodes I watched didn't motivate me to be hungry to watch each next episode.

The fusion thing was annoying and everone and their dogs were Super Sayans.

large.jpg

DBS has Super Saiyan Mr. Satan, how can you not like that?

satan-hercule-en-super-saiyan.jpg

No.

GT is far worse. Super leaves much to be desired though.

Sorry about earlier I got mad and said some things I shouldnt have

didnt mean to be rude

Almost positive Toriyama wanted to end it after Frieza, idk why people are saying Cell saga.

Almost positive Toriyama wanted to end it after Frieza, idk why people are saying Cell saga.

After Frieza the show become "what bullshit level of Super Saiyan can Goku become to beat the next villain with a spirit bomb?"

Ive watched the first 10 episodes, and have really enjoyed it. Its been fun and playful like DB but the action has been more like DBZ.

I love Super. It's not as good as DBZ but it's way better than GT. The battle between Beerus and Goku is pretty epic and Whiz and Beerus are cool characters. It's also better than DBZ in the regard that it does not have the long stretched out waiting moments in the episodes where barely anything happens.

Ive watched the first 10 episodes, and have really enjoyed it. Its been fun and playful like DB but the action has been more like DBZ.

okay okay, everyone in this thread watch hunter x hunter and then come back to me and tell me how you feel about dragon ball super, i'm serious here.

Two different animation companies you are dealing with here, and i want you to see which is better then the other. Also HxH was made way back in the late 90's but the creator is as bad as GRR Martin and Berserks Kentaro combined with his hiatus. Nonetheless they redid the animation a few years ago, up till the recent ark, and you all have to see that first, then draw your own conclusions on the new dragon ball super.

Now it's Super Saiyan God (Red Hair) and Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan (Blue Hair, no i'm not making this up). They also have a new character Beerus who is the most OP being in the universe because reasons.

Actually Wiz is a lot stronger than Beerus

Back