Is Dragon Ball Super WORSE than Dragonball GT?

Which Series is WORSE?

• DragonBall Super

• DragonBall GT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Dragon Ball - to the frieza saga is my favorite

I liked the android saga as well and most of the Cell saga. I don't like Hercule.

I stopped watching after that. I've seen some of the Buu saga but not all of it.

I've never watched GT or Super so I can't voice my opinion.

I'm watching a sub of the first episode. I don't know if it's good or not, but I just have no interest in watching any continuation of the DB franchise at this point.

I'm watching a sub of the first episode. I don't know if it's good or not, but I just have no interest in watching any continuation of the DB franchise at this point.

Dragon ball super has just now started it get good 37 episodes in

Thats when all the badass fights happen

You should check out one punch man. Its only 12 episodes long and the fight scenes made dragon ball super look like sailor moon

I love the story. I don't think it would recapture what it once was. I thought avatar the last air Bender was a good movie comparable to the Cartoon but I was the anomaly. No follow up came. They messed up calling the kid Ong instead of Ang. I took away what I could. The characters are stupid on super I agree. I will take away what I could. Looks like a $$$$ grab.

Dragon ball super has just now started it get good 37 episodes in

Thats when all the badass fights happen

You should check out one punch man. Its only 12 episodes long and the fight scenes made dragon ball super look like sailor moon

yeah there's no way in hell i'm sitting through 30+ episodes for it to get good. that's what made the previous series impossible to sit through. and this time, they don't have the excuse of having to water it down to keep on pace with the manga.

i'll take a mental note to watch one punch man

Sounds horrible, disappointing for them to bring it back just to fuck up, seems like a lot of people were waiting for a new DB show.

yeah there's no way in hell i'm sitting through 30+ episodes for it to get good. that's what made the previous series impossible to sit through. and this time, they don't have the excuse of having to water it down to keep on pace with the manga.

Maybe you shouldn't base your whole decision on one opinion. It's definitely a whole lot faster paced than DBZ and it has been good from the start, IMO. Though a few eps at the start were kinda pointless, they were still pretty fun and if you get to watch them now, you'll go through them quickly as don't have to wait a week for the next one. Especially if you haven't watched the last 2 movies, there is a lot of interesting stuff in the first 30 eps too. But even if you have, it's cool to see how the show does it differently and in many ways better than the movies.

maxresdefault.jpg

Watch the movies for the first half of Dragon Ball super

Unless you like this kind of animation

maxresdefault.jpg

Watch the movies for the first half of Dragon Ball super

Unless you like this kind of animation

Yes, because the whole episodes look like that...

Last edited:
It gets an 8.5 on IMDB, so plenty of people are enjoying it.

The first 30 episodes are good also provided you haven't seen the 2 new movies. If you have seen the movies then it drags a lot because you already know what's going to happen.

If you have seen the first two movies then skip ahead to the end of freeza battle and start from start from there. You won't be missing much.

That being said. If you we so god dammed picky and high standard with your selection of content that you can't sit through 30 episodes of a good show. Then nothing is going to satisfy you. So perhaps your right that you shouldn't even bother.

One thing I've noticed on this message board is all the critics in these TV show threads don't understand the difference between a TV series and a movie. A movie has 2 hours to get the story out where as A TV series has forever. So every god damn second of a TV episode Isn't going to be a holy shit moment. They build character and story. And that doesn't make it a bad TV show. It just makes it frustrating when u have to wait a week for the next episode after watching a slow paced character development episode.

the new animation sucks. it's nothing comparable to the original.

fukkin goat

[youtube]

The animation of episode 38 was good cant wait for episode 39

They dubbing this yet?

Nope. Probably not for a while still

Here is a pretty sick fan edit with Sabat/faulconer

Spoilers for Dragonball super obviously

Back